June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Undertaker_is_the_best

Members dont see this ad

I should be able to come as long as i am not working. But I don't own anything corolaish or even toyotaish so I will just come along for the atmosphere. Unless a Courier ute can park along side a Corolla :yes:

How much does it cost to enter or to just be a spectator??

andrew it would be awsome to see you out there and yea your courier ute cause dougie turned up in and parked inside with his re baged corolla aka his 1986 2wd hulix with a canopy so i think the courier is a fine touch and still you are a rollaclub memeber that owned and appreciates them i will add your name to the list

So there are no excuses unless your car sh!ts its master cylinder and you sulk all weekend cos your car can't go.

and if that happens for some unknow reason again there is enough support from us to pick u up lol

Or if I have to work :blush:

Can this join the rolla pack???http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/49094-rolas-daily/

Just ask dougie on that one

So how long do I have to have a running car??, dunno how a falcon would go as a 'jap' car but does it count if it's slammed on meshies and fender mirrors???

it's either that or i pull my finger out of my ass win the lotto and get the pearl finished

• 1 month later...

hey people i know its heaps early but i wanted to start it now so people have time to prepare to come to this event if they are able to and i will post up the date and update a list of people that will be keen to attend this thing

also i will add the place and stuff but i felt that i should start the thread now as mentioned before

so it is the 19th of june i am guessing the venue is still the same as the last one

want to get as many rollaclub people out there as possible and get a banner and get all the cars in a row so get some shirts made etc

starting list put your name in this thread more the merrier

1.Undertaker_is_the_best - Chris - KE55 Coupe

2.PHATKE20S - Dougie - one of his unique rebaged corollas lol

3.Crowie55 - Brad - ke38 wagon

4.blzbub666 - Reed - ke70 sedan aka COP BAIT

5.Ella - Luke - ke70 sedan

6.Chillin - Hayden - ke55 sedan

7.Dan91 - Daniel - ke70 sedan

8.Trev - Trev - 720 ute

9.SLW42 - Justin - his daily if he has one or will be picked up by me lol

10.Mason - Mason - ke36 pano

11.ke70btk - ? - Ae71 sedan

12.roladude - Andrew - courier ute another rebaged corolla lol

13.K&S- Scott - ke55 sedan

14.timbo- Tim - Ae86 ??

15.ozyvr4 - Scott - ??

btw reed if your car doesnt make it there we can arrange for someone to see if they can pick u up or something as a last resort but i am POSITIVE COP BAIT WILL BE DOWN HERE AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT LOL

ill be there, K&S - Scott - ke55 sedan

Added you scott and well guys we have this thing in a about 6 weeks time at the same location as the last one Earnshaw college sports grounds i belive its slowly gettin there i hope to have the coupe up and running then

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best