June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Undertaker_is_the_best

Hey guys, just saying...

Got any crap rolla bits laying around? I'm gonna chuck a few things in my boot.

Will bring ke38 roof racks, ke70 sealed lights, prob some other bits and pieces.

Good time to meet up and swap/sell/give away those little things you don't wanna scrap.

Lets all do a garage clean out, I'm not talking major stuff just little things you have sitting around and someone may need.

And maybe we can throw it up here.

I have ^ available... maybe some more bits..

I HATE THROWING ROLLA STUFF OUT!

KE70 rear shocks all good

my old steering wheel no boss kit

cut rear standard ksev rear springs painted red (2,25 coils)

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

Can I suggest to those of you who are going to take some of these items other than your prized posession Corolla,

A chair, as standing is painful, and easy on your lady, gotta look after her, before the rolla haha

A hat and sunscreen, I know its winter but there is minimal shading and can get intense,

Some warm clothes, I know the above contradicts but hey, temps can drop fast

Water is plenty and everywhere, but nothing better than having your own esky for ice cool water and other beverages

Food, might be over the top, and they have some food there, personally the Nudgee servo has the best cold roast beef sandwiches

A camera for for happy snaps,

If someone has and willing to supply a markei to some variance, awesome

Someone wants to add anything by all means, but a chair would be my suggestion, you don't want to be fat lapping and looking at the same car 5 times, and the ground might still be moist,

If it rains well ignore the above, haha

I would suggest that afterwards a squirt up to Samford / Mount Glorious

We need to get JiP's RC flag. If a few of us meet before hand and sort out an area and take up too much room with our cars we can squeeze more in later on. I'll def be there early as.

yea reed i will be there early as well might be in the fairmont at this stage corolla not looking good at all

yea reed i will be there early as well might be in the fairmont at this stage corolla not looking good at all

The missus is coming in the coon too so we can take up about 7 spots between us :P

then piss them off when rolla's come.

Earnshaw college, Banyo.

The All Japanese Day is on again on the 19th of June 2011, it looks like it will be the biggest dispay day yet. Last February's All Classic Japanese Day had over 200 cars displayed on the day in over 35 degree heat. Going on enquiries so far, this years All Japanese Day will see over 350 Japanese Cars from all years and manufacturers there on the day.

This is the premier Japanese Car display day in Queensland, if not Australia or the southern hemisphere.

***** FREE ENTRY FOR SPECTATORS AND DISPLAY CARS *****

Location - Earnshaw State College, Earnshaw Road, Banyo.

Display car entry from 7.30am, spectators from 9.00am, gold coin donation on entry appreciated, run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts not by someone trying to make a quick dollar.

The usual trade displays and Food and Drink stalls and the all important good mobile coffee vendor will be there.

Edited by blzbub666