June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Undertaker_is_the_best

Hey Guys

I new on here, but ill defs be there tomorrow in the white ke25 coupe, got her all washed and waxed ready to go :)

NICE! another corolla, as I said before don't be afraid to come up and introduce yourself and your car.

cheers, Crowie

Members dont see this ad

yea well me and justin aka SLW42 and another mate will be there in my fairmont parked outside but will see if we make the 7am meet at depot road lol if not we will be there to see some of your guys regardless of what happens with other people from boost but yea mainly there to see as many rollaclub dudes as possible aye

OH god today was so good, lots of nice cars and a huge rc turnout for QLD. Thanks to all who made the effort to show up, to everyone else you missed out on a great day. Awaiting photos!!!!

PS. Great to finally meet some of you guys in person.

Hey Guys

I'm new on here, but ill defs be there tomorrow in the white ke25 coupe, got her all washed and waxed ready to go :)

Oh yes I saw the Ke25 with update taillights, very nice. Good to see another 'P' plater looking after such an awesome original corolla. :-)

Also a huge thanks, not only to the the combined effort of 'Seven of clubs (Mazda)' & 'RSCRA (Toyota)', to all the Rollaclub members who brought there rides along. What a great turnout....It has been way too long since we all got our cars together

Well after some drama this morning on the way to meet up at Xany's, left my car idling on his driveway and the fuel pump decided to shit itself. Kind of had a feel it was a fuelling issue when she was struggling to do 90km/hr on the highway so I had to take the slow roads, lol.

Better late than never I suppose, Special thanks to Xany for driving me to repco to get a new fuel pump for it. We eventually made it but by that time most of the crowd had apparently left...

Hopefully it will be registered for the next get-together..