Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Featured Replies

I don't even know if ill be going.

 

fag.. i want to see your suspension setup

  • Replies 178
  • Views 108.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Might go on a road cone mission...

 

Actually i can get some stuff to flag out an area.

 

Gonna get a whole bunch of stakes and ribbon. Will make it all official and shit.

Edited by blzbub666

carlos i don't really want to see your setup... haha was just trying to get you along

OK I am officially taking over this for RC.

 

The meet will be at Depot St at 7-7:30am ish. The ish is when we leave.

 

I will bring some stakes and ribbon and stake out an RC plot.

 

Peeps who are coming will bring:

 

1: a car, Toyota (rolla preferably)

2: RC members

3: Bring some small parts you have laying around you don't want...

4: B!tches

5: Whatever else we need. (a seat, marque, hat, drinks etc).

 

If you can't make it by the early meet then, let me know. I will stake out a big enough plot for us.

 

So far I know maybe 2 of us who will be at Depot Rd. If everyone is slack I'll only flag out an area for 12-15 cars.

 

If you are more preferential to another club, don't fvck us around. Go be cool with them.

Edited by blzbub666

carlos i don't really want to see your setup...

 

All you need to know is that I have adjustable camber tops, bahaha

 

If you are more preferential to another club, don't fvck us around. Go be cool with them.

 

Shit I better put my QLD plates on, if I'm not there ill have someone take my car otherwise

I will be there, just not sure if I can make it at 7am, have a gig at the crown on Saturday night so I might get a the piss... So I will be there, just a little groggy!

I'll be there with my car (on a trailer though due to a rego problem.....)

See you at Depot Rd meet bright n early

  • Author

Well thats not very nice reed oh well i still started this thing lol i will be there when u do lol

OK I am officially taking over this for RC.

 

The meet will be at Depot St at 7-7:30am ish. The ish is when we leave.

 

I will bring some stakes and ribbon and stake out an RC plot.

 

Peeps who are coming will bring:

 

1: a car, Toyota (rolla preferably)

2: RC members

3: Bring some small parts you have laying around you don't want...

4: B!tches

5: Whatever else we need. (a seat, marque, hat, drinks etc).

 

If you can't make it by the early meet then, let me know. I will stake out a big enough plot for us.

 

So far I know maybe 2 of us who will be at Depot Rd. If everyone is slack I'll only flag out an area for 12-15 cars.

If you are more preferential to another club, don't fvck us around. Go be cool with them.

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

I'll be there with the ae71 & trippy in the ae86. I was also thinking of bringing my vr4 down also. I know its a 1990 but its not a ricer.

Well thats not very nice reed oh well i still started this thing lol i will be there when u do lol

 

Ah bro wasnt trying to be a dick but everyone was hmm-ing and ha-ing so I just put it down so there was a plan of attack.

otherwise we will be all over the place

I'll be there with the ae71 & trippy in the ae86. I was also thinking of bringing my vr4 down also. I know its a 1990 but its not a ricer.

 

Well if the punks from Club High Rollers are there again, what can it hurt?

 

Crispy, mate got shafted haha

Are you going nisrola. I just spoke to the organiser & there is no build date limit on this show. He said the feb show is for classics & this show is open to all jap made cars.

well if it is open its gonna be a packed as and jammed with 180sx and skylines,

 

that now sounds like a massive buzz kill, i am busy that morning, but see how things pan out

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.