Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Featured Replies

  • Replies 178
  • Views 108.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

My rig was on the back of a tow truck today. I'll do my best to get her running for the day!

Let's show them the old classics rule guys, don't let the boost junkies take over

I wont be there... sorry guys as per my thread i have work to do on the rolla!

 

PS: its advertised on boost its defs going to be full of said wannnabes ( :y: )

Edited by Ella

f@$king boost. Now it will be full of Japanese commodores aka R33 Skylines...

well i have just got word that most of the boost boys will be going to byron early tomorrow so hopefully word gets round and they piss off their

Well I'm still coming with a nice group of old jap cars, just finished giving the car a wash and shine. Pumped for tomorrow!

I just spent 7.5 hours non stop working on mine and didn't finish what I needed to do. Gave in, washed it, that'll do pig, that'll do.

 

Just pissed I couldn't get to the rear guards but oh well. She's lookin pretty good anyway.

mine looks like shit.

 

had to move to a new house today, haha but ill be there.

 

got a set (4) of hotwires to giveaway/ sell to the highest bidder.

 

will most probably accept a can of coke as payment... see what is offered :P

post-11088-0-54792200-1308389910_thumb.jpg

i will be there but not til 11am :( save me a spot with the group!!! :P

Swaps for roof racks...

 

wheels have some pretty harsh gutter rash man, have a look tomorrow. and one tyre has a slow leak

I just spent 7.5 hours non stop working on mine and didn't finish what I needed to do. Gave in, washed it, that'll do pig, that'll do.

 

Just pissed I couldn't get to the rear guards but oh well. She's lookin pretty good anyway.

I know the feeling Reed, had a plan all worked out today but chillin's car muffed out and it put a halt on work. But its all good, I just look at a photo when I got the car and look at it now and it always puts a smile on my face. :yes: :yes:

Hey Guys

I'm new on here, but ill defs be there tomorrow in the white ke25 coupe, got her all washed and waxed ready to go :)

Edited by tls1991

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.