June 19Th All Jap Classic Day Brisbane

Undertaker_is_the_best

Members dont see this ad

I'll be there, the car will have a few loose ends but hopefully looks the part, coming up the coast with a fair group of cars. Worked my ass off getting my car looking respectable for this. Hope you guys are doing the same.

I'll be there, the car will have a few loose ends but hopefully looks the part, coming up the coast with a fair group of cars. Worked my ass off getting my car looking respectable for this. Hope you guys are doing the same.

Gonna spend all day Friday tinting, bogging and washing mine. Wish I had time for a respray. As long as I make it this time.

Got my new stickers just in time. :y:

IMAG0622.jpg

Does that mean i have to wash mine if i decide to attend? forget that might be forced to enter mine, NOT!! haha wheels have not turned up yet

I want to see Scotts and Brad's Rollas

Does that mean i have to wash mine if i decide to attend? forget that might be forced to enter mine, NOT!! haha wheels have not turned up yet

I want to see Scotts and Brad's Rollas

ha ha hopefully it rains for your sake Carlos. Very keen to see what the RC community brings to the table this meet.

I want to suss out your 180 booster and master combo amongst other things, pretty sure they might be right for the brake combo I'm choosing. Also keen to see other things people have done that I haven't thought of. Going to be a great day so excited!