#$(*&) P Plater Rolla Drivers

ae824ate

Now thats just moronic, when I'm in the work van I always make sure I'm out of sight/hearing of the boss before disengaging the TCS on dirt roads :wink: 2.4 tonne Vito Rally Van for the win!

i love my mate's vito it's soooo pimp

and yeah he's the biggest f@$k up, cost the store hundreds of dollars just cause he loses money or forgets sh%t when he takes it out to them

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Hey mate that fat C*%T you be talking about well i know him well OF Him, and to let you know he has just wrote the car off in a car crash i think he has'nt told me but he now drives a shito-dore

thought i would let you know :)

Matt

from Toowoomba :)

Hey. Was it a red KE70 with fender mirrors? If its the same c**t that pissed me off, he deserved it!! Absolute f@$kin wankers! Hope the little c**t learned a lesson. And if the driver is reading this, yes the police did contact me about what happened. I havnt got a cast on my arm anymore, if i see ya again ill flog the f@$k out of ya!!

I still can't comprehend how P platers,of which, I have been one for almost 12 months now, believe they are so good on the road..

I'm not the best driver, but I like to think I read the traffic, conditions and situations around me in a manner that keeps not onlymyself, but other road users happy and safe (not to mention keeping the fuzz at bay, rarely, if ever, get pulled up, and even then it's simply a breath test).

Whats the point of trying to flog an under-powered car with poor braking capabilities and slack handling in an area where there is the potential for something to go horribly wrong?

Yeah, i've given my car a right royal arsing before - on private property. On the roads, it's a different story. I've spun out in the wet in my father's car (91 VN Commodore) from simply hitting oil under gentle braking, that was more than enough to scare me stupid.

I'd never get into a car with someone who is happy to push their car with me in it. I simply sit there with my hand on the handbrake as a warning to be sensible or we'll stop very suddenly to those select few mates of mine notorious of erratic behavior. Either that or I take the keys and drive it myself.

I plan on keeping my driving record clean for my entire driving career. Memories of catching public transport everywhere is enough encouragement to play it safe on the bitumen and keep that little piece of plastic, not to mention the rather large piece of metal that I have the privilege to drive with it, safe and sound.

:)

I'd never get into a car with someone who is happy to push their car with me in it. I simply sit there with my hand on the handbrake as a warning to be sensible or we'll stop very suddenly to those select few mates of mine notorious of erratic behavior. Either that or I take the keys and drive it myself.

If you were in the car with me, I'd much prefer you to say something about my driving to me first, rather than have the handbrake ripped on at random whilst in motion....If something WASNT said first, that person would then be walking.

A close friend of mine recently commented to me about how my habit of tailgating or not maintaining a big enough gap kinda made him nervous. This comment replayed through my mind when I'd be driving home from work etc as I'd had some feedback, so I'm proud to say I have begun to change my habits. Sometimes it's all that's needed to make someone aware of things that they do that they may not be conciouss of... :)

If you were in the car with me, I'd much prefer you to say something about my driving to me first, rather than have the handbrake ripped on at random whilst in motion....If something WASNT said first, that person would then be walking.

A close friend of mine recently commented to me about how my habit of tailgating or not maintaining a big enough gap kinda made him nervous. This comment replayed through my mind when I'd be driving home from work etc as I'd had some feedback, so I'm proud to say I have begun to change my habits. Sometimes it's all that's needed to make someone aware of things that they do that they may not be conciouss of... :)

yeah, i remember in highschool we had a rotary club day or something that teaches safe driving and the dude asked what should you do if you are uncomfortable with the way the drivers going some dumb bitch said to pull the handbrake up cause that sure as hell brings you to a gentle stop... lol, just say you're going to vomit no-one who is a car person wants puke in their ride, and i think there's a threshold at which certain activitites become dangerous, and i don't like people telling me to slow down if i'm going 75 in a 70 seriously teaspoon of concrete... just keep with the pace of the traffic

lol lol my mate who regular hoon is yet to even be pulled over cuaght sliding skidding ect speeding in ecxess of 170 at times and he has had his license for almost 2 years now

but no when my gf who is unfamiliar with my area drives to visit me one weekend gets pulled over for doing 70 in a 50 cuz she thought it was 60 ect ect doenst no my area blah blah

300 dolar fine and a few demerits

but yet my best freind who is a die hard hoon is yet to even be looked at by cops makes no sence :glare:

i have crashed my car, it scared the sh*t out of me.

but seeing the car you have worked so hard on f***ed, really makes you stop and think. what a d*** you are

taking their licence off them, if they repeat then they really don't deserve it. cutt the thing up.

P PLATERS ARE F*** HEADS

in their vn,vs,vp ect with their unit stickers and 19s on the front and skid rims on the back with chopped springs

they really don't know what they look like.

and then their are the 'mummy and dads kids' rolling around in the 2010 fwd bmw egging people

then the car is parked in their drive way,, the next day, mummy comes home and ask why has my car got dints from some one kicking it??!

hint to them kids, watch who you egg and don't use mummys car.

hahahahahaahahahaha thats fat dude in the red ke70 makes me laugh.

and wonder.. how it even moves

Guest pmp16

haha it's not just p platers in commodores n falcon , corollas etc acting like wanks on road it's a wide range of people .. A big majority of them are p platers but just remember there are still 40% of people driving there imports and v8s on the street like there in a race car endangering lives of others !!! It is pathetic how people are targeting p platers yes they shit me off too but I think we should target everyone that breaks the law on the road !!! everyone has done a burnout or gone sideways around a corner and I think this inlcudes most people that have critisised on this post.. But they are supplying more n more facilities so we can do it in controlled environment so in my opinion if u still gonna be stupid on street u should have ur car crushed n then people might learn ..

Edited by pmp16

i have crashed my car, it scared the sh*t out of me.

but seeing the car you have worked so hard on f***ed, really makes you stop and think. what a d*** you are

taking their licence off them, if they repeat then they really don't deserve it. cutt the thing up.

This! A while back on a wet night me and a few mates went out for a bit of fun. I Lost it and put a ding in my front quarter, laughed it off at the time but I got home and felt like a wanker for doing it. My car was a bomb at the time but it was still my car and I should of been treating it with respect. I'm not into that wet night warrior shit now, loosing traction has no appeal to me any more, I'd rather go for an hour drive out west and have some fun on some tight roads with a couple of like minded mates.

• Upvote 1