August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_622242 Wheels sticking out of body work and then he had plus track question mark. So I either re do front or small rims. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_622467 Mate is that a regency defect? Because if so, you're gonna have some work in front of you?! Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_622480 Nope it's only cop shop, I have a few things I need to do before taking it in just in case they start checking around a bit more. Report
August 22, 201214 yr Author comment_622598 Saw this at hard tuned tonight, looks sweet man I have a set you can borrow are they 13inch or 14inch? Report
August 23, 201214 yr Author comment_622730 Ahhh they won't fit over my brakes. I'll have to find some 14's Report
September 3, 201214 yr Author comment_624858 picked up some advans a3a's today they should look sweet need to get tyres swapped over. might cut the old ones off so i can give them a polish and a good clean. Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624863 You cut tires off? I dislike 3 spoke wheels but A3A's are really starting to grow on me, Are they 13's? Edited September 3, 201214 yr by Jono.C Report
September 3, 201214 yr Author comment_624864 haha nahhh but its the only quick way of getting shit tires off i can think of. I found these and fell in love, the red with a dark colour should look sweet. Nahh they are 14's 6 for the front and 6.5 for the rear. Report
September 3, 201214 yr Author comment_624867 they are old and hard, full of cracks there's no point running them i just plan on putting my federals from my hurricanes on. Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624871 Yeah good point, Old tires really arent fun in the wet.. They make excellent burnout tires though, Last ageeeeeeees Report
September 3, 201214 yr Author comment_624876 diffidently haha isnt that always needed when skids are done? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now