Herbert The Panel Van

iwontarolla

Members dont see this ad

quick update on washer/overflow bottle for any ones who cares. school is allowing me to use the cnc plasma cutter to cut all the pieces out saves me a damn lot of time and problems. and program will be saved. just have to draw it up on cad now then cut it all out.

cutting out my washer bottle on the cnc plasma cutter today. i made a cardboard mock up and test fitted it. i had to make it like the stock one but with out curves. i measured off the cardboard model so measurements might be out a bit. so hopefully every thing will line up nicely. loaded the pulsar up wiht stainless steel sheet. update when its cut, then over the holidays ill tack it up then weld it.

5bf3132f.jpg

also started my other gaurd the other night in the dark got it all tacked up and ready to be cut then filled

d16d0a96.jpg

got in to the other guard today didn't have much time as i had to help my dad cut some holes in to our boat haha. got a lot more then i though i would get done though. also going in to jaycar tomorrow to have a look at the programmable ignition systems(any one done this or got info about them?). couple of photos.

8ce18cd9.jpg

7509f9b6.jpg

6776bbba.jpg

then the hole in the boat. the inboard fuel tanks are all corroded so we couldnt use them. the haul was being filled wiht water from the live bait tank pump. so getting new stainless steel tanks made up to be put in.

efe58045.jpg

yea I'm hopping it hasn't as well i don think so cause the way i've mounted it there's no flex in it but ill move my car tomorrow if it will start. mount it up and check and probably do the rest on the car.

I'm not at school for the next two week as its school holidays but i can still draw stuff up on cad ready for when i go back.