Herbert The Panel Van

iwontarolla

Members dont see this ad

It looks weird, like a 4WD wheel arch or something?

And maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't look like it's going to help with the fitment issue as the tyre will still make contact with the original part of the fender. Unless you are trimming the original fender to position the new fender lip higher up on the panel?

*Edit wtf?? 245's are what we have on 9" wide wheels on the back of my brothers supra and they're prefect fit with no stretch

oops, sorry, 225s, my mistake.

Go grab one of those lock clips from a wrecker, no need to make a new one. Just pop it off with a screwdriver.

i think for now ill just put a big metal cable tie and it to stop it for now.

i have cmaber tops so i can dial in a fair bit at the moment.

also was bored before work to day so polished and painted my window wipers not the best photo but yea.

e37483e5.jpg

thanks guys

Try some ke30-55, xt130 corona or GH Sigma Lower control arms to get the top of the rim under the guard, 195's will be fine on an 8 inch rim also.

Cheers, Crowie.

Longer control arms wont tuck the top of the tyre in. It would work if the top pivot point was below the top of the tyre.

But as the top pivot is a fair bit higher, all it will end up doing is pushing it further out.