October 14, 200520 yr comment_76707 i can't understand myself, why so many people think its ugly. i know personal opinion is a good thing, but it just oozes '40s sleek, true gangster cool.. i'd have one anyday pending the money :lmao: Report
October 14, 200520 yr Author comment_76718 It was indeed on the news..."It has 1025 newton metres of torque...that's like a train" As he said Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76722 Bah, gimme an old skool rolla with a big cam anyday....! :lmao: Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76734 Exelero would be cool for taking the kids to school, but I'll keep my Veyron for weekend driving thanks. Come to think of it, I'll just stick to my real favourite, the McLaren F1. 3-seater so if I end up having 2 kids, I can drop both of them off at school in Sydney and be back in Darwin in time for lunch. :lmao: Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76736 i'd race it tall words considering i don't even have a registered car at the moment :lmao: Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76748 i like the Efijy. that is a pretty cool modern interpretation. really captures the spirit of the original. Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76750 I only heard about that car last night while at work, and the people telling me about it said it was stupid. I think it looks freakin' awesome. And a blown LS2 - WICKED!!! Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76763 "There is no need to look into it for any sort of possibility of production. There is absolutely zero production intent. absolutely gay. even I would consider a loan for one of these things, and i hate new cars this is even better than that $450k camaro they made a while back Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76868 Its not my cup of tea. Here are some more links to pics of the car, including interior shots. Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Report
October 14, 200520 yr comment_76875 Yeah! Put me down for the EFiFJ... How about the Chevrolet SSR (USA released). It was loosely based on a FJ ute, looks horn! Or how about a PT Cruiser with Moons (you know, the salt lake hubbies....) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now