April 10, 201115 yr comment_516074 hello all toyota lockos:) yes now it was a new car again ke70 1981 hatchback I called paint on it in dark silver and get it as low as possible;) it has been in a barn since 2005 there have only been two owners of the :):) Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_516079 Now I have built on the rear hiackers "Lowlife airide" must also build on the framework for a coil! rear, I removed all blade except for the head blade Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_516275 i love your centre caps for your wheels. i know a few people that need them down here. i know corollas rust heaps down here in oz in the dry, how do they last with all the snow and salt? Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517749 that is looks so tuff, whats the wheel specs and tyre size? and did are ya using any spacers etc, perfect guard fitment. Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517753 pretty insane wheels mate and the colour of it looks awsome Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_517896 I love your taste in cars, always admiring your posts. +1 for me too Is this car getting a v70r motor too?? Stu. Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_517920 I'm lovin the look of your car dude and yes those wheels are friggin sick Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_518163 Send some of the caps to Aus? haha. Such good taste, you're a legend mate. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now