My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

Hes mad ay :D , if you give me $20 bucks ill have a go at winning one for you but no prommises haha

Going to buy the propper fuzzy one off ebay because i can't be bothered spending alot of money to get nothing out of a toy machine ha

The next thing to do will be to take the radiator out, sand blast that and the tail shaft then paint them and put them back in. After that i need to get the front coilover kit off the net so i can paint the front struts and put the brakes back on and bleed them. Then i can take it for a spin :dance:

Edited by shLONG13

hey mate did you paint any of the interior?

thanks

Hey man, the only bit of the interior that has been painted is the silver plastic bit that was around the heater controls and the door light. Painted it satin black because the silver was stuffed.

Turned out good. Should of done manual conversion though (autos are gay). Wats making you work the 4k? 4age would be heaps better... Is it going to just be a cruiser or going to drift it?

Thanks man, look closely, i did do a manual conversion. Working the 4k because i want to keep it old school with a set of webbers for something a bit different, every one put 4age's in them. Plus i can get i worked fo only cost of parts. don't need anything overly powerful as its only going ot be a cruiser, not going to drift it, will wreck it.

Went and saw this in person today, I loved it from the pictures and you'll hear it a lot but it doesn't do it justice!

Was pretty impressed, especially with the attention through out the car, You've done well matty.

Now you just need to get it on the streets so i have something more interesting than the chev badged vn's and cannon equipped excels in town haha

Keep it up dude! :jamie:

Went and saw this in person today, I loved it from the pictures and you'll hear it a lot but it doesn't do it justice!

Wow then this be pretty special Jono. Because it looks awesome in the photos.

It's a nice colour that purple. Custom mix? Almost like a cadbury purple;)

Stu.

Was pretty impressed, especially with the attention through out the car, You've done well matty.

Now you just need to get it on the streets so i have something more interesting than the chev badged vn's and cannon equipped excels in town haha

Keep it up dude! :jamie:

Thanks heaps Jono, yeah keen as to get it on the streets.

Hey you forgot the mad as coons with flames up them and stodgies on the back :laff:

:y:

Wow then this be pretty special Jono. Because it looks awesome in the photos.

It's a nice colour that purple. Custom mix? Almost like a cadbury purple;)

Stu.

Thanks dude, yeah its a custom mix, was returned to the shop 4 times befor i was happy with the colour. Actually had the colour matched off a model car i made a while back :D haha and don't even start with the Cadburys shit, that all i ever hear :laff:

wouldnt it be nice? :lol:

I should of never of mentioned it :laff: evey time i see my mate he says "so Cadburys called me the other day and said they want there car back" haha

I'm still going to put a cadbury's vynal on the rear window of this if i ever see it parked somewhere :lolcry: Just incase you'd forgotten haha :happy:

haha you dog :wink:

hey mate, just a quick question how much did the actual painter paint? cheers

Hey man, well to answer that question we painted the engine bay, around the inside of the doors and the out side frames, the door jams and the under side of the bonnet and boot, the rest of the out side body was done by the painter. By us doing all the inner stuff it makes it alot easier for the painter to marsk up and paint.

Here's a few links to when stuff was painted

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50562-my-83-ke70-build/page__st__30

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50562-my-83-ke70-build/page__st__45

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50562-my-83-ke70-build/page__st__90