January 6, 201214 yr comment_575846 Ive still got the orignal key to my 70. A little bit bent but it starts the bastard ;) I demand that you remove those stickers from your car, it's too good for that stuff :) Seriously though, I love this car, keep it up. Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_575848 Ive still got the orignal key to my 70. A little bit bent but it starts the bastard ;) I demand that you remove those stickers from your car, it's too good for that stuff :) Seriously though, I love this car, keep it up. Haha thats the way Hmm i dunno, i think it adds some personality to it + is on the inside where you can't see them. Trust me on this one though, there will be no more stickers going on it, can't stand stickers all over cars. Thanks man :y: Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575850 Haha thats the way Hmm i dunno, i think it adds some personality to it + is on the inside where you can't see them. Trust me on this one though, there will be no more stickers going on it, can't stand stickers all over cars. Thanks man :y: Ah, a few stickers isnt too bad. I just think that a car as nice as yours should preserve that clean look. All good though, even if they were on the outside, it wouldn't subtract from it much at all. Some people prefer having stuff like that on their car. Just my opinion.. :) Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575856 Nice ! Been getting on eBay I noticed :D When you getting plates for this thing? Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_575857 Nice ! Been getting on eBay I noticed :D When you getting plates for this thing? haha yeah Ebay is the best As in rego or custom plates? Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_575859 Rego man Well me and a some mates are booked in to take it up to the Powercruise show on the 27th of this month so I'm flat out trying to get everything finished off so i can take it to the exhaust shop, get that fitted and then get some rego and insurance on it. So not long now :D Report
January 7, 201214 yr Author comment_575924 Yes! keeps getting better man, love it Cheers dude :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now