My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

Haha, Skidded a little in pants region as well did we? :lolcry:

Think of it this way though, it's only 4.4L more than your Ke :P

Are you going to do any tassie events with yours? I'd be too scared to haha

Edited by Jono.C

Loving the interior man. Best condition KE70 interior i've seen that's still stock. Definately a win man. Good, good shit.

Cheers man, lot of scrubbing went into that :laff:

Haha, Skidded a little in pants region as well did we? :lolcry:

Think of it this way though, it's only 4.4L more than your Ke :P

Are you going to do any tassie events with yours? I'd be too scared to haha

Ha actually it wasnt that bad, more worried about Dad ha

Yeah true that :laff:

I doubt it man, might after its been on the road for a year or 2

so whats next for the corolla :) ?

That would be some 6x9 rockford fosgate speakers 3 way splits for the parcel shelf, ordering them soon.

Just about to start boxing out the boot with mdf and get it carpeted and vinyl'd

And then I'm getting the cloth inserts in the seats removed and replaced with the same vinyl as on the back of the seats :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good news people, picking up a new Rolla within the next 2 days for a daily so the purple one doesnt get wrecked.

Its a Ae71 in good condition that an old bloke has. Been the only owner, has 120000 km's on the clock and it hasnt movet for 2 years and he wants to get rid of it so I'm getting it for 200 bucks :dance:

Going to give it a fresh coat of paint either white or bright yellow I'm thinking, open to ideas.

Getting the guards flaired again why I'm at it and dropping it over a set of black and chrome wheels, undecided what sort yet but want to keep the old school theme going.

Give me some ideas guys.

Edited by shLONG13

haha na this one aint going to be a show car but it will be tidy on the outside and in the interior but not worring about the engine bay much, spraying it out but not the engine and all the rest.

Ive decided I'm going to paint it white with black and chrome wheels with black door frames and windows

heres a peak of what it looked like before i attacked it, was so dirty. Will put some up tomorrow night of how it looks now, stripped the front off it and I'm going to change it to flat front as i have all the bits left over bits from the purple one, it needed 2 new front guards anyway because the ones on it are stuffed and full of bog so i thought i would convert it to flat front while I'm at it, just need to find a flat front bonnet. Also stripped all the interior out of it today ready to be cleaned

Also the rims I'm putting on it will be 15x7 Rota Grid-v classics :cool:

post-13044-0-41513700-1331547702_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-15486300-1331547760_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-58492200-1331547770_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-32890500-1331547780_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-27324100-1331547794_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-10859900-1331547808_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-71821900-1331547821_thumb.jpg

Indeed an awesome buy.

Rota's are win. ʞ©$ɟ going broke for a set of genuine TE37's (if you're on a budget). that 2-3000 dollars or whatever they cost could fund a 4AGE setup or a nice suspension setup or both if you can stretch it out and make a compromise between the two.

Who carres if they aren't genuine.

Indeed an awesome buy.

Rota's are win. ʞ©$ɟ going broke for a set of genuine TE37's (if you're on a budget). that 2-3000 dollars or whatever they cost could fund a 4AGE setup or a nice suspension setup or both if you can stretch it out and make a compromise between the two.

Who carres if they aren't genuine.

Exactly what i reckon. Thats what i want to do, start saving for a 4age. For only 750 bucks off Ebay for a full set you can't go wrong