My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Go and get another KE70 for fun and go more nuts on this.

I mean really, at this rate you're not gonna want to get it dirty.

Find an old banger and do some fun stuff on it for a daily and drive this on and off trailers.

Kinda wondering how we forgot this when car of the year came around (yes yes Spencer calm down).

Will be my nomination next year.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Kinda wondering how we forgot this when car of the year came around (yes yes Spencer calm down).

Jono.C and myself were discussing this last year.haha

Don't think anyone nominated it as it wasn't on the road then. I'll beat you to that nomination Reed!!

Stu.

Go and get another KE70 for fun and go more nuts on this.

I mean really, at this rate you're not gonna want to get it dirty.

Find an old banger and do some fun stuff on it for a daily and drive this on and off trailers.

Na because if i do that i will know what will happen, i wont be able to help myself and spend to much money on it :laff:

After i show it for a while I'm just going to drive it and enjoy, after all thats what it was built for, just got out of hand haha. Ill get a crappy ute or something soon for a daily so the sev doesnt get destroyed though :)

Yeah as Kickn5k said, it wasnt on the road before it was judged.

Cheers bro ;) :y:

Jono.C and myself were discussing this last year.haha

Don't think anyone nominated it as it wasn't on the road then. I'll beat you to that nomination Reed!!

Stu.

Thanks heaps man :D

Definentally car of the year worthy!

Was a blown away from the detail when I saw it in person 6 months ago!

Well done once again Matty, should be proud!

Will need to have this corolla cruise when my finally hits the road too! :jamie:

Cheers Jono, yeah i love the thing, my baby ha :blush:

Oh yes for sure man, will be sick :yes:

Show off ;) hahah, Nah bloody impressed matty, look forward to see it driving tassie streets. But, if i see you drift it, i will hit you :lolcry:

Haha cheers Jono :wink: and don't worry i wont be drifting it any time soon, lost dads commie in the wet the other nigh and spun it a few times and i wasnt even trying to do anything haha, probs got something to do with the stuffed rear tyres :laff: