My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

Ive still got the orignal key to my 70. A little bit bent but it starts the bastard ;)

I demand that you remove those stickers from your car, it's too good for that stuff :)

Seriously though, I love this car, keep it up.

Haha thats the way

Hmm i dunno, i think it adds some personality to it + is on the inside where you can't see them. Trust me on this one though, there will be no more stickers going on it, can't stand stickers all over cars.

Thanks man :y:

Haha thats the way

Hmm i dunno, i think it adds some personality to it + is on the inside where you can't see them. Trust me on this one though, there will be no more stickers going on it, can't stand stickers all over cars.

Thanks man :y:

Ah, a few stickers isnt too bad. I just think that a car as nice as yours should preserve that clean look. All good though, even if they were on the outside, it wouldn't subtract from it much at all. Some people prefer having stuff like that on their car. Just my opinion.. :)

Rego man

Well me and a some mates are booked in to take it up to the Powercruise show on the 27th of this month so I'm flat out trying to get everything finished off so i can take it to the exhaust shop, get that fitted and then get some rego and insurance on it. So not long now :D

• 2 weeks later...