My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

my comment was in reference in a set of SSR's wheels....

you wont find photos like those rota ones with ssr wheels.

that was my point.

Edited by cicca_294

Awesome job mate that is the most through job I've seen documented. Doe's your dad want another son :lolcry: . Couldn't stop reading and I'm sure I'll be using it to do my ke70.

Wasn't sure about the colour until you painted the engine bay then i was sold. It's a great match with the colour of the interior. Can't believe how good the interior was when you first got the car, you did a great job cleaning it up. Mine has a great body but my carpet is torn, dash cracked and middle console has seen better days.

Rims go well with the car, definitely came a long way well done.

Awesome job mate that is the most through job I've seen documented. Doe's your dad want another son :lolcry: . Couldn't stop reading and I'm sure I'll be using it to do my ke70.

Wasn't sure about the colour until you painted the engine bay then i was sold. It's a great match with the colour of the interior. Can't believe how good the interior was when you first got the car, you did a great job cleaning it up. Mine has a great body but my carpet is torn, dash cracked and middle console has seen better days.

Rims go well with the car, definitely came a long way well done.

don't think dad can take much more stress :laff:

Thanks so much man, appreciate it :wink: :y: