Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

haha can u take a pic for us man the wagons almost done will be regoed this week gotta get it low

and the pannos next in line

  • Replies 185
  • Views 276.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo mos

  • So... I'm picking this up on the weekend. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted Images

Tahitian Blue, white roof

  • Author

Yea dude I'll grab a happy snap for you tomorrow when I'm under the car

  • Author

Tahitian Blue, white roof

only if I can have your CA :hmm: haha

looks good but does it handle like a pig being that low? i imagine you get used to "diff smacking floor" sound yes? :lol:

only if I can have your CA :hmm: haha

 

5k from the pulley to the tailshaft and its yours,

 

Pull it out and the ECU, but you can't have the crossmember tho :no2:

  • Author

Yes Evan handles shithouse, going to lift it to where it was before sometime this week, the diff on floor is so annoying. In all seriousness Carlos when are you planning to take it out and put something crazy in it? Might plan for that date :hmm:

In all seriousness Carlos when are you planning to take it out and put something crazy in it? Might plan for that date :hmm:

 

If I sink heaps of piss with mates and decide to be creative might do it,

 

but as you know what I'm like with the car i don't know, although have been caught out a few times, might not be much car left, haha

 

I washed it the other day, bahaha

  • Author

Larger engine is defiantly on the cards after my P's so I'm just preparing now I guess, going to get the brakes, suspension and diff up to scratch before I go throwing something larger into it.

 

Here is the photo you asked for phil, don't mind the long U bolts I still have to cut them off when we get our grinder back :laff: hopefully you can get a ke on the road, never seen you with a rego'd corolla and license haha. :fuzz:

post-9001-0-26265200-1308630502_thumb.jpg

well currently have a licence yay haha and rollas running interiors done stearing and brakes are sorted only body left and its in primer atm with front end painted so all guns are blazing still havent spent a cent haha gotta love being a hoarder

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally got around to getting these on the weekend. xt130's compared to stock brake set up. not sure weather to build them to original xt spec solid rotor stock caliper or to do the hilux caliper Peugeot rotor thing. Coilover kit is a certain though, as are new rotors and rebuild of calipers so it might just be worth doing it right the first time. Also upgrading brake master and booster to match. Thinking n13/14 or 180sx

NISROLLA - 180sx booster and master combo you are running is a bolt in jobby?

Rolla should be lifted to a more sensible height this week.

post-9001-0-02047100-1309329072_thumb.jpg

B-Rad, I'm usually at Yatla BP on Thursdays at about 10 - 11pm

 

Otherwise if you go for a meet just south of Brissy let me know, ill come down,

 

The Rodeo is on at Canungra soon, haha

Finally got around to getting these on the weekend. xt130's compared to stock brake set up. not sure weather to build them to original xt spec solid rotor stock caliper or to do the hilux caliper Peugeot rotor thing. Coilover kit is a certain though, as are new rotors and rebuild of calipers so it might just be worth doing it right the first time. Also upgrading brake master and booster to match. Thinking n13/14 or 180sx

NISROLLA - 180sx booster and master combo you are running is a bolt in jobby?

Rolla should be lifted to a more sensible height this week.

 

XT130 Struts, XT130 Hubs, RA60 Rotors and MX62 Calipers work well. Have a set in the shed ready to go in the wagon.

  • 3 weeks later...

Here is the master setup and brake pedal I have, note the one way valve for the rear discs also

Edited by NISROLA

  • Author

Here is the master setup and brake pedal I have, note the one way valve for the rear discs also

Cheers Carlos I'll look into that soon, not much to say about my car though, lifted it up so it's enjoyable to drive, fixed a couple of lose ends and that's about it.

 

Kind of in a dilemma with the car at the moment; career change hopefully soon will see me move away and have no use for a car, but I'll be on some good coin. so I'm just weighing up my options. either I sell the car and move on or keep the car and figure it out later. As it stands I don't really see the need (nor have the money) to spend more on it as I'm 50/50 with my decision. :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.