Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

  • Author

Installed the Sigma lca's and AJPS rca's on the weekend the lca's have increased my track a fair bit, the top lip of my 6's now stick out the top of my guard while the bottom stick out a little more. Just got a wheel alignment done and the camber was recorded at -1.9 degrees :happy: . The rca's have almost eliminated any bump steer which is great. All in all I'm very with both of the products.

Cheers, Crowie

post-9001-0-99592200-1319438176_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-94527000-1319438201_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 185
  • Views 276.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo mos

  • So... I'm picking this up on the weekend. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted Images

  • Author

Updates:

Just ordered a nice Nardi wood grain wheel that has been sanded and polished with a darker coat of lacquer/stain added as you can see, something a little different to the norm. I'd also better get around to install the perfect condition dash pad too, bloody thing has been sitting in my cupboard for 8 months.

 

Also undecided on weather to paint the dash fascia a similar black to the dash itself while I have it all apart :hmm:

 

Enjoy, Crowie.

post-9001-0-10588200-1319540956_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crowie55

Nice update man!

 

Be a little weary of installing that good condition pad. I bought one that knew was crack free for at least a year before I bought it. Installed it. Then 2-3 weeks later it was begining to crack :bash:

Edited by SLO-030

  • Author

Nice update man!

 

Be a little weary of installing that overrated pad. I bought one that I knew was crack free for at least a year before I bought it. Installed it. Then 2-3 weeks later it was begining to crack :bash:

Thanks dude :y:

Hmmm maybe I need to baste it in Armour all it a few times before installing. Let it absorb some good stuff and keep it lathered up while under my dash mat. Hopefully that will do the trick :wink:

Cheers, Crowie.

This one was baby oiled once to twice a month while in storage. Apparantly the stuff to use :blinks:

  • Author

This one was baby oiled once to twice a month while in storage. Apparantly the stuff to use :blinks:

Do you have a dash mat?

After it started cracking. Always parked in the shade before that. I think it may have to do with being fitted also. They are a little flexible un fitted. once fitted they are pretty rigid. Could be something like that? :/

mine sat in the shed for 4 years on the gold coast, and no probs with the dash,

 

I had mine done by a shop on the coast 5 years ago, ill find the card,

 

I'm kind of against armoural, not on fitness equipment tho haha

  • Author

Tried my hand at polishing today. Even polished a pair of Chillin's wheels up while he was at work, came up an absolute treat. I'm a very very happy man today considering the shops wanted in excess of $100 per wheel to do.

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-31123800-1320044255_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Nardi and horn button arrived today! super stoked on how the wheel feels in hand it completely changes the driving experience. Capped off a wonderful day where I quit my shit-kicker job, and acquired a much better paying job... looks like the corolla may get some extra love in the coming weeks. :dance:

 

And now for the bad news, my wheel lips have still not arrived! I was quoted 4 weeks until they arrived on the 18th of September. >|

Not happy Jan.

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-38844100-1320824384_thumb.jpg

  • Author

More updates for the wagon! Today I finally got around to fitting the overrated dash pad I had, after 9 months of procrastination the job was surprisingly easy compared to what I remember last time.

 

Also changed that horrid steel ball shifter knob to a more suitable and legal one. A nice length wooden shifter with a laser cut H pattern in perspex on top. Very happy with the results :dance:

 

Ordered some more fancy interior bits and some chrome trims to complete the exterior on Friday.

 

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-39687300-1321155487_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-29621200-1321155505_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-61733400-1321155624_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-50141000-1321155633_thumb.jpg

looking good mate!

  • Author

looking good mate!

Cheers Ella, slowly coming together. Looking half decent for a dirty 30 :laff:

Steering wheel/Gear knob combo looks great, really classy :cool:

  • Author

Steering wheel/Gear knob combo looks great, really classy :cool:

Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo most kids seem to put on ke's these days.

Cheers, Crowie.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.