Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Crowie55

Installed the Sigma lca's and AJPS rca's on the weekend the lca's have increased my track a fair bit, the top lip of my 6's now stick out the top of my guard while the bottom stick out a little more. Just got a wheel alignment done and the camber was recorded at -1.9 degrees :happy: . The rca's have almost eliminated any bump steer which is great. All in all I'm very with both of the products.

Cheers, Crowie

post-9001-0-99592200-1319438176_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-94527000-1319438201_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Updates:

Just ordered a nice Nardi wood grain wheel that has been sanded and polished with a darker coat of lacquer/stain added as you can see, something a little different to the norm. I'd also better get around to install the perfect condition dash pad too, bloody thing has been sitting in my cupboard for 8 months.

Also undecided on weather to paint the dash fascia a similar black to the dash itself while I have it all apart :hmm:

Enjoy, Crowie.

post-9001-0-10588200-1319540956_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crowie55

Nice update man!

Be a little weary of installing that good condition pad. I bought one that knew was crack free for at least a year before I bought it. Installed it. Then 2-3 weeks later it was begining to crack :bash:

Edited by SLO-030

Nice update man!

Be a little weary of installing that overrated pad. I bought one that I knew was crack free for at least a year before I bought it. Installed it. Then 2-3 weeks later it was begining to crack :bash:

Thanks dude :y:

Hmmm maybe I need to baste it in Armour all it a few times before installing. Let it absorb some good stuff and keep it lathered up while under my dash mat. Hopefully that will do the trick :wink:

Cheers, Crowie.

Tried my hand at polishing today. Even polished a pair of Chillin's wheels up while he was at work, came up an absolute treat. I'm a very very happy man today considering the shops wanted in excess of $100 per wheel to do.

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-31123800-1320044255_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nardi and horn button arrived today! super stoked on how the wheel feels in hand it completely changes the driving experience. Capped off a wonderful day where I quit my shit-kicker job, and acquired a much better paying job... looks like the corolla may get some extra love in the coming weeks. :dance:

And now for the bad news, my wheel lips have still not arrived! I was quoted 4 weeks until they arrived on the 18th of September. >|

Not happy Jan.

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-38844100-1320824384_thumb.jpg

More updates for the wagon! Today I finally got around to fitting the overrated dash pad I had, after 9 months of procrastination the job was surprisingly easy compared to what I remember last time.

Also changed that horrid steel ball shifter knob to a more suitable and legal one. A nice length wooden shifter with a laser cut H pattern in perspex on top. Very happy with the results :dance:

Ordered some more fancy interior bits and some chrome trims to complete the exterior on Friday.

Cheers, Crowie.

post-9001-0-39687300-1321155487_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-29621200-1321155505_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-61733400-1321155624_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-50141000-1321155633_thumb.jpg

Steering wheel/Gear knob combo looks great, really classy :cool:

Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo most kids seem to put on ke's these days.

Cheers, Crowie.

• Upvote 1