Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favourite Quote Of All Time.

Featured Replies

"Lifes like a burnt steak. Its tough and the chips are always stacked against you." - Quoted from a chef i use to work with.

 

 

"He's so dense light bends around him."

 

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

 

"I hold adult courses for people that can't leave their homes. If they turn up, i tell them that they can go home now cause their cured."

 

"Chief Assistant Junior Auxiliary Mushroom reporting for duty."

  • Replies 61
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ever drunk bailey's from a shoe?

 

I'm old greg

 

The Mighty Boosh

Life's like a penis.... Some times it gets hard for no reason

Al pachinos halftime speech in the movie "any given sunday"

 

Youtube it... Its unreal

There are only three true sports in this world;

Rock Climbing, Bull Fighting and Motorsport.

 

The rest are mere games.

 

Ernest Hemmingway

Super-meow-troopers

 

Mac - All right, how about "Cat Game?"

Foster - Cat Game? What's the record?

Mac - Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.

Foster - Ten? Starting right 'meow?'

I don't know what you're talking about, baby, but it's making me horny!

 

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

- Austin Powers

 

And for us old farts

"Upside down miss Jane!"

Super-meow-troopers

 

Mac - All right, how about "Cat Game?"

Foster - Cat Game? What's the record?

Mac - Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.

Foster - Ten? Starting right 'meow?'

 

O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans".

Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

Rabbit: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

Mac: *hands O'Hagan the butt of his pistol*

"It rubs the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again"

i have not seen this movie I'm downloading it now just that little clip explains so f@$king much

 

its a good movie man

"Whatever moves ya furniture"

 

"Trust me," she says. "We'll be in and out in five minutes." We've been in here an hour!

 

"Girls kick ass" says so on a t-shirt.

 

"Dark Angel" anyone ? When Jessica Alba was a real girl :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.