Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Launie Toyota Meet

Featured Replies

Hi St.Nick,

that was me in that Bamboo coloured corolla ke20 last night. It doesn't get driven much and it was a bit dusty. I saw you walk past and noticed that you were admiring my car. You were in that VW CARERRA right. I see that drive past work a lot, I work at Pedders. I have a yellow 1979 ke55 corolla sedan with black wheels which is my work car. If I see you again I will have to say hi.

 

 

 

 

:jamie: :paw:

  • Replies 405
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No... Another German car: The BMW E34 in my signature.

 

I waved to you yesterday from beside a bus on the highway near Perth. I saw a HEAP of nice cars on the road yesterday... The KE20 sounded sweet as it buzzed past!! Nearly as sweet as the 120y that was behind you (don;t like 120ys but that one sounded great!!)

 

I'll keep an eye out for you guys in the future :jamie:

I'm only able to get out after December the 4th, I'm in Canberra 'til then.

Hi St Nick,

I didn't see you wave to me. I was heading out to campbelltown for a car show, And that 120y that was behind me is my brother's. I will have to look out for your BMW and hopefully I might see you next time. :jamie:

For sure!!

 

 

Hopefully I'll have P:36 going soon...

 

Failing that, the BMW certainly is the only one that looks as it does. not too many of them have been modded in Tassie.

  • Author

hey people just thought i would chuck up a pic from sunday. all up we had 9 people turn up and it was good:) post-915-1133162870_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke30king

bugger that, look at all the sweet old corollas in the background, YAAAY :hmm:

  • Author

just ask if you want pics of any other specific car

  • Author

here ya go

post-915-1133174624_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133174686_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133174812_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133174895_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133174952_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175000_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175185_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175246_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175325_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175416_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175584_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133175736_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke30king

awwww they're neat AS!!! :D :D :D

 

how awesome do the wheels on the yellow one look, black steelies with chrome dress rims and nuts, f@$k yeah :D love the paintout on the silver one too, that's cool :hmm: nice catchcan on the turbo gze :)

 

they're all really sweet little cars, thanks for sharing :D

  • Author

no worrys. hey everybody when do yas think the next meet should be before or after chrissy

hay stnick its Quentin hear. whats up man. look what I'm picking up end of dec time.so the car will be of the road soon

post-998-1133255930_thumb.jpg

awwww they're neat AS!!! :D :D :D

 

how awesome do the wheels on the yellow one look, black steelies with chrome dress rims and nuts, f@$k yeah :D love the paintout on the silver one too, that's cool :hmm: nice catchcan on the turbo gze :)

 

they're all really sweet little cars, thanks for sharing :D

TURBO????????????

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.