June 11, 201115 yr comment_531171 Finding out your mrs is pregnant WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :worship: better be a f@$king boy congratulations luke! hope you get your self a little lad that you can give the toyota bug just like you! Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531544 WMMH - Being allowed to drive again :) AND More HOT nurses at the clinic! :blush: Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531550 ... so they're still hot now you have your eye sight back?? :lol: Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531583 Grandma's cooking is the shit. Also just my Grandpa... he's a funny old man Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531596 Writing out EVERYTHING you want to do to the car, then working out the cost and being pleasantly surprised by just how much you overcompensated for it all Hot women at the new gym I joined Home made hamburgers for dinner tonight! Cannot describe how amazing they smell, the aroma of onion, meat and various sauces/marinades filling the house. I live for my mums cooking! Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531622 Grandma's cooking is the shit. Also just my Grandpa... he's a funny old man +1! I miss my grandpas :( Report
June 13, 201115 yr Author comment_531623 yeah i love planning shit out and finding out it wasnt realy as pricey as you thougt :) wmmh: the smell of a bbq mmmm Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531659 MMMH: Spending a day at the waterfalls with bikini clad backpackers, after spending the night in town with scantily clad girls. And having a full chicken, loaf of bread and cheese to munch on right now.. :) Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531672 MMMH: Spending a day at the waterfalls with bikini clad backpackers, after spending the night in town with scantily clad girls. And having a full chicken, loaf of bread and cheese to munch on right now.. :) Sounds amazing haha. I hope there Swedish? Report
June 13, 201115 yr comment_531719 ... so they're still hot now you have your eye sight back?? :lol: Even better! :wink: Writing out EVERYTHING you want to do to the car, then working out the cost and being pleasantly surprised by just how much you overcompensated for it all I use the theory of "Pi"...work out what I think my mods will cost, multiply by 3.14 & it turns out pretty close once everything's done :wink: Report
June 15, 201115 yr comment_532330 70-80's glam rock and power ballads :D I was born in the wrong generation. music these days is going to the dogs. EARGASM ALERT! (1:13)eargasm \/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9P8-B42cA Buy "Big Hair Rox" album from jb-hi its maaad full of tracks Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now