August 16, 201115 yr comment_546907 What makes me happy eh. I love working on cars, I love it when my partner comes out and works on my cars with me.. I love finishing a job on the car and then going for a drive. ALSO GETTING NEW CARS that makes me happy!!! Also just to copy one of the guys. Gobbie works well too!! Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_546933 WMMH - The smell of burning E85 with Berry Fragrance Methanol based protection fluid, Just not corrosion when it sits for 24 hours tho, hmmm :hmm: Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_547505 Free corona's and slow cooked venison; also being one of a select few of my mates that haven't been defected/lose license in the latest Gold Coast crack down. *touches wood* Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_547515 I love it when my partner comes out and works on my cars with me.. JAF! :yes: Jealous As Fu.... :wink: Report
August 18, 201115 yr comment_547554 being one of a select few of my mates that haven't been defected/lose license in the latest Gold Coast crack down. *touches wood* On that note, got pulled to the side at Yatla BP by police tonight, Went over my car, checked the mod plate, asked a couple of questions, and she passed, all of 2 minutes first time in 5 years the car has been on the road been pulled over, cheering really One police officer yelled out that it had NT plates, haha Saw king Scotty politely roll out in his Cressida, stock lookin thing, haha Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_547669 WMMH - FINALLY chugging through the two years of paperwork to get my tax returns done. :D Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_547739 Peroni's Rekorderlig & tequila shots :D Ooh & eye candy as far as I can see! :wink: Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547786 What used to make me happy was cruising in my TE27 and going nowhere in patricular, just cruising. Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547789 The missus going out with the sprat for the morning and thrashing metal for hours on my $1600 surround sound and pissing the neighbors off. :rocknroll: EDIT : Slayer FTW EDIT2: Thundamentals FTW Edited August 20, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547800 A very pleasent 60 kms on the pushy this morning. I love Qld winters. :) Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547814 A very pleasent 60 kms on the pushy this morning. I love Qld winters. :) Dang hardcore dudes, even out up Mt Nebo people peddling away Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547816 I fixed my bike last night and took it to the bottle store. Found it on the side of the road, $5 inner tubes from Aldi. Pimping Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now