Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

WMMH The bands 'Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Monuments and Veil of Maya.'

Nothing like listening to any of them and just trying to remember good times. Calms me right down, makes me real happy haha.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

WMMH Free pool at the pub Mondays and Tuesdays. 6PM til 10PM. Love it

WMMH: test fitting my mates 14x9 -7 mk2's to the rear of the wagon. Words can't describe how they look; still under the guards too :yes:

^I want one!

^I want one!

 

I've got a jack handle if you want it haha. But seriously, I want one too.

WMMH.....

 

post-5493-0-81940900-1317632347_thumb.jpg

These work really well, just ease the guards out slowly, don't rush it because it'll end in tears. Good luck :y:

Do they actually stretch the guard as to make them wider? Or do they just roll the lip flat?

WMMH.....

 

post-5493-0-81940900-1317632347_thumb.jpg

 

How much was that SLO??

If you don't mind me asking?

Just saw a very similar looking one on Ebay for $140. Same one?

It's the exact same photo as the one on ebay, so I'm guessing it's the same one.

They are totally cool, I want one.

Edited by rianwest

How much was that SLO??

If you don't mind me asking?

Just saw a very similar looking one on Ebay for $140. Same one?

 

Yea the same dude has more, except I paid nowhere near as much as that :happy:

 

Edit: Non-buy it now ftw :dance:

 

Edit 2: Pretty funny consider I saw them in my tool suppliers catalogue for like $450 :laff:

Edited by SLO-030

It's the exact same photo as the one on ebay, so I'm guessing it's the same one.

They are totally cool, I want one.

 

Wasnt sure if it was the same picture or not.

Roller got dropped off today, awesome bit of kit :dance:

 

Looks like its pretty well made too. Apprentice at works gonna give it a go on his AE95r :cool:

Dr Pepper Jelly Beans

post-1432-0-99702700-1317726247_thumb.jpg

 

FTW

:jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.