October 4, 201114 yr comment_557863 Dr Pepper Jelly Beans FTW :jamie: d Dude, I need to try them. I love Dr Pepper. Report
October 4, 201114 yr comment_557865 Amber, my other half, has a lolly business, she just has to find out if she can get them from her supplier. She might even be able to get Dr Pepper peanut brittle :P Report
October 4, 201114 yr Author comment_557871 making the wagon fly oh and mud f@$k i love mud pits :rolls: Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558640 Watching a rotviller puppy master the basics in life such as running and eating / bitting everything that you can possibly get his mouth around. Report
October 8, 201114 yr comment_558782 Amber, my other half, has a lolly business, she just has to find out if she can get them from her supplier. She might even be able to get Dr Pepper peanut brittle :P Dude, jealous. Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_560360 WMMH - Hot single mums at kids birthday parties. :D I work in a fitness centre, so see that all the time, but am professional with encounters, don't want to be 'that guy' haha A few of them want to go for a ride in the rolla tho, Conflict anyone? haha Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560430 I work in a fitness centre, so see that all the time, A few of them want to go for a ride in the rolla tho, Jealous as..... :P Thought you said the back seat was a pain to get into? Makes sense now. :wink: Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560432 Jealous as..... :P Thought you said the back seat was a pain to get into? Makes sense now. :wink: They are nice people, I'm sure i could fit a couple of people in the back, haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now