Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

I LOVE LAWNBOWLS KENTS!

I LOVE LAWNBOWLS KENTS!

 

Barefeet and Bar Tab thanks!!

WMMH - New toys! :y:

 

Got myself into the R/C world, it's a basic model but has parts upgrade potential. :happy:

 

IMG_0987copy.jpg

 

IMG_0990copy.jpg

 

IMG_0914copy.jpg

WMMH - New toys! :y:

 

Got myself into the R/C world, it's a basic model but has parts upgrade potential. :happy:

 

IMG_0987copy.jpg

 

IMG_0990copy.jpg

 

IMG_0914copy.jpg

 

Where'd you pick this up from? I've been drifting my RC for a while, almost on its last legs haha.

I'm keen to see where thats from and how much dorra$$ its worth?

 

I'm sick of cheap shitty ones that don't run full speed controllers for the steering, its just on/off and nothing inbetween! lol

You can buy a tamiya TT01 for $199 new. You can upgrade pretty much every thing on them. I bought a HPI cup racer with a Ae86 levin body. Wanting to get the datsun 510 body too.

 

WMMH: Heineken kegs.

Where'd you pick this up from? I've been drifting my RC for a while, almost on its last legs haha.

 

I'm keen to see where thats from and how much dorra$$ its worth?

 

I'm sick of cheap shitty ones that don't run full speed controllers for the steering, its just on/off and nothing inbetween! lol

 

Scored it from eBay in an auction for $70 inc postage, probably $120 rrp. :happy: It's probaby just above the 'cheap, shitty' category but I don't want to break something expensive (i.e a $200 Tamiya :wink:) learning... oh, no driftys for me! :laff:

 

I guess it has a full-speed controller (??), you turn the wheel a little, the front wheels turn a little, turn it a little more & they turn a little more.

 

I found it here. 1/18th, seems odd but have done some measurements & some 1/16th parts will fit. :)

Just as a heads up on that R/C car...it has a habit of spitting the driveshaft dogbones out. Several hours spent scouring the track for them, I'm missing one, so after some online searching I've ordered a set of slightly longer items to make sure they don't fall out this time! :)

 

Possibly under 'cheap' but I'm having fun with it!

F*$k yea Luke. Sounds like fun!

THIS! MMFH!

 

post-5493-0-66050100-1326535851_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.