Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

Yeahhhh, Jono. They're just ʞ©$ɟing awesome.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 472.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

Winter = free horsepower,

 

Too bad for old mate in his VE GTS as the rolla kicked out and took up both lanes

The mezzanine begins, that's WMMH!

Buying new parts for my car tomorrow before I go out bush for a couple months away from the interwebz and bills.. Yay!

 

Also... POKEMON!

Edited by Tume

Buying new parts for my car tomorrow before I go out bush for a couple months away from the interwebz and bills.. Yay!

 

Also... POKEMON!

 

You in the Army?

 

 

You in the Army?

From memory yes he is,

 

WMMH - rolla is running, just gotta put the bonnet back on

Yeah, every time I hear people say "out bush" The Army comes to mind.

Yeah, every time I hear people say "out bush" The Army comes to mind.

 

Its more of an NT saying, use to hear it all the time

Oh I mean my friends in The Army. Whenever I hear them say it I know I won't be hearing from them for a while haha

Now i know why Evans gone into hiding :lol:

WMMH: Finally pulling finger and enrolling in a welding course. This motherf*ckers getting upskilled biatches. :rocknroll:

 

Good $h1t man! :y:

WMMH - Buying tools using the boss's account due to discount from shelf price, what also MMH is having a nice, chunky list of deductions come tax time! :D

My Celica

 

After driving the auto ke10 for a while, This is awesome!

 

5 gears, not two! Low, stiff, loud.. and actually goes somewhere when you push the pedal on the right!

 

 

Time to make the ke10 more fun.

Edited by Jono.C

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.