Daisy The Ke30, Vtec F20C !

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

Marty and Mick,

Your cars have to be some of the most detailed and clean rides on the site (apologies to everyone else, personal opinion). I may be new to the Rollers but I am hunting for a K30 as we speak (4 door or 2, not fussed). I love the whole Retro Roller look that you are/were going for, Mick, but there is no denying that the engine conversion and the full custom streeter look that Marty has (minus that orange grill, sorry, the carbon looks soooo much better) is the path we will all eventually head down.

Keep up the great work guys and hopefully soon I'll be bending your ear on some modification ideas of my own.

Rob

Marty and Mick,

Your cars have to be some of the most detailed and clean rides on the site (apologies to everyone else, personal opinion). I may be new to the Rollers but I am hunting for a K30 as we speak (4 door or 2, not fussed). I love the whole Retro Roller look that you are/were going for, Mick, but there is no denying that the engine conversion and the full custom streeter look that Marty has (minus that orange grill, sorry, the carbon looks soooo much better) is the path we will all eventually head down.

Keep up the great work guys and hopefully soon I'll be bending your ear on some modification ideas of my own.

Rob

Thanks the kind words Rob.

Call any time Mick and I will be happy to help you out.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys havent updated my build thread in a while, conversion is nearly done just sorting out fuel system now and still have to do brake lines and hand brake cables. I have also started on the body work, stripping all panels to bare metal and fixing any pits of rust that were there before they got worse. Engine bay is done just have to drill a few holes and its ready for paint. Anyways enjoy the pics

post-3596-0-40539900-1353972821_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-54595300-1353972855_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-83451500-1353972911_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-53942800-1353972956_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-75443100-1353973014_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-27849200-1353973186_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-67346600-1353973317_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-66861800-1353973415_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-06941500-1353973461_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-83280900-1353973548_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-35966300-1353973613_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate, getting rid of the horns on the radiator support was a last minute thing as i wasnt going to at first. The diff has a panard rod now and cal trac bars also which should help with traction not that it will have alot of power but i had them so i thought id use them.

Edited by radrollaz

Marty and Mick,

Rob

thanks for the kind words mate.

wow I just got through. Definately setting this one as followed. Great idea and perfect car choice for this engine. love the wheels.

Thanks mate, i wanted to do this conversion for a long time but always thought it was out of reach being an expensive motor but it funny how things work out.

Looks like it's coming along nice Mick! Engine bay looks nice and smooth, can't wait to see colour on it!

thanks mate, should hopefully get the engine bay painted in the next few weeks and the body over xmas newyears if all goes well. See you next friday, ill send a reminder out next week for meet up. Talk soon