Daisy The Ke30, Vtec F20C !

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

the rear end is one of my faviourate bits of the car. leaf springs are reset with extra leaf and the spring eyes have been reversed. I'm actually going to raise up the rear end as its too low and I'm not keen to get defected.

Ok cheers. I also like the lateral support you have going with the panhard and trailing arms, interested to hear how it handles.

Ok cheers. I also like the lateral support you have going with the panhard and trailing arms, interested to hear how it handles.

it handels really well just too low in the rear. the front has a custom 26mm sway bar which helps. only thing letting it down are the tyres which you can feel flexing around a corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just a few recent pics of daisy out and about. Fitted some dress rims which give her more old skool appeal also went and seen the guys at shannons and took care of insurance also got her engineerd and legal and stoped in at eastern creek on the way home. Best time on street tyres 14 flat 100mph . I know its got a high to mid 13 in it but I'm still getting use to the vtec and how to drive it properly. Next ill be looking into changing diff ratios from 3.7 to 4.11 like a standard s2k. Stay tuned as she goes in for a re trim in the next few weeks.Thought id put up a few pics of my new daily toyota caldina, never gave them much credit till i got one. Awd turbo and comfortable too !

post-3596-0-49834700-1363350474_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-06051100-1363350590_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-78422600-1363350691_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-71483400-1363350844_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-34546600-1363351097_thumb.jpg

Geez Mick, you don't waste any time hey, engineers, a visit to shannons, and a test at the drag strip, as if it's just a normal afternoon's work :P

Let me know when you are next heading to WSID, i'd be keen to come up and say gday.

Cheers

Phil

Thanks guys, ill try and get kev to post a vid up soon of 1/4 mile pass. True that phil i don't waste time thats for sure, i have to sort out a few bits first before heading to the creek again but ill be runing MT street slicks this time hopeing to run a low 13 if possible. Ill keep you posted

Had a think for caldinas since an nz holiday a few years ago, sleepers without trying!

Was wondering what you were planing re carpet.

Also, got any vids of 1/4 passes? Keen to see it in action.

I never really gave them much thought until i had a good look at one. Not a big fan of the kooki front end but luckaly my good mate has a front cut and has offered to give me a standard front end that look better.

• 2 weeks later...