Daisy The Ke30, Vtec F20C !

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

Rocker cover is all done, also tried my slicks on today and took daisy for a quick drive and struggled to even get them warm, I'm sure a track day will sort that out. Also gave the undercarrige a wash in preperation for a few up coming shows.

post-3596-0-04101000-1378303755_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-36653800-1378303792_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-17233000-1378303849_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-98293700-1378303874_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz
  • Upvote 2

How did u get the rocker cover all smooth? What process did u have to undertake?

hi mate, i used a small belt sander to get rid of casting marks. I then used a flat block with 80 grade sand paper and blocked the flat sections of the rocker cover. I finished it off with 240 grade all over and then used hyfill 2pac primer. I then blocked that also and finihed it off with 800 grade and it was ready for paint.

Congrats Mick on the trophy you picked up mate, Daisy looks amazing. The new rocker cover looks great and it is those little details that make Daisy stand out from the crowd. You are certainly the benchmark when it comes to KE30's (in my opinion) .......... no offence to Marty. LOL. :yes:

Congrats Mick on the trophy you picked up mate, Daisy looks amazing. The new rocker cover looks great and it is those little details that make Daisy stand out from the crowd. You are certainly the benchmark when it comes to KE30's (in my opinion) .......... no offence to Marty. LOL. :yes:

Thanks Robski, i appriciate your kind words mate. Daisy is definatley looking the goods, i was supprised to get an award at showcased considering some of the cars there.

nice mick.

flawless work. How are the painted rotors holding up? have you had it at the track yet?

thanks mate, havent done any track time yet but the rotors are looking crap already but they always do. Hubs section of rotor still looks ok but outer bits looking average.