Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is the other visual style of 4age I like where its polished up. Will you go clear

cam covers? Aluminium coloured pulleys :hmm: Have a neutral colour theme going on?

Looks good keep it up!

Pretty much bang on the head, Ben. I was going off of Paul's 4age for inspiration, but I had my own ideas after I started cleaning it up. I'm leaning towards clear cam gear covers, but am uncertain at the moment. Unfortunately this one didn't come with any cam gear covers, so it's gonna cost some money either way.

 

Glad you like :D

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

Thanks for cleaning my manifold il have it back now :P looks good bro nice to se those “sick days” have paid off haha

  • Author

I got sick of looking for Spirit seats and don't want to pay to get them reupholstered. So I found these; R32 GTR Leather Skyline seats. Got them for $150, bargain! Not going to fit them till after rego though. Can't wait to fit them, so comfortable!

 

Also on the way to picking them up from Woop Woop, seen so many overrated cars! I kinda wish I went to that Charity Cruise that's going on.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-65361400-1317518258_thumb.jpg

haha overatef all rite..nice pick up tho bro

  • Author

Took it in today for a bit of a check before going for the Roadworthy. She only needs a few things! Needs a new clutch something chronic! New panhard bar bushes, new pedal rubbers and new front sway bar stabilizer bushes. Also need to replace drivers seat belt as it is frayed. I think that's a good effort for a car that has been through 320,000kms and has been paddock bashed at some point in her life.

 

When I originally picked her up Evan and I took her to the car wash to get rid of most of the dirt from when she was in the paddock. I thought I got most of it. I got under her properly today, I reckon I did like 10kgs of weight reduction mods, IE; removed 10kgs of mud!

 

Soon to be registered! Yeah boy!

 

Here is a picture of dirt. lol.

post-11811-0-03378900-1317616136_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Picked up some RWD extractors for the 4AGE tonight. VERY happy with price, especially for BRAND NEW!

 

Also on a more important note, RWC booked for Monday. Most likely road "legal" by weeks end.

 

After rego, immediate plans are to LOWER the crap out of it and fit my MA61's with 195/45/14's. Undecided on plans/time frame for the 4AGE conversion. I'm tempted to do a high compression 4AGE for shits and giggles.

 

Cheers, Jake.

giggity!

  • Author

In need of a windscreen! Who can help me out/point me in the right direction?

 

Cheers, Jake.

In need of a windscreen! Who can help me out/point me in the right direction?

 

Cheers, Jake.

New one?? National windscreens are pretty good value for money. They have done the 11, dads datto, mates wife's fc Holden wagon and webers4x48's better halfs muz spec Calais.

 

Stu.

i think national quoted me $140 for a new one fitted! f@$kING CHEAP!

I think Ben-89 would agree with me, but Wizard Windscreens are very very good people to deal with. :)

  • Author

Already organized! Thanks anyways guys.

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

Received my RWC today!!!! All the rust was cleaned up in the rear and has been sprayed, looks mad, makes me want to respray the rest of the car. Although my reverse lights don't work. They were working last week, now they aren't? Going to book rego tomorrow.

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

She died on the way home today. Charge light came on for like 15 mins. Then 10mins from home she stalled at a slip lane, had to push it to a servo. After that had one of my old man's workers come to me with jumper cable as EVERY person I know in this world was busy. I noticed that a plug on the back of the alternator was loose while I was waiting, so I crammed it in so it won't move. Problem is gone, but I'm after a new alternator to be safe.

 

On a more exciting note, rego inspection is booked for 2nd of November! Can't wait!!

 

Cheers, Jake.

Good stuff :)

 

What brand are the tyres you'll be rocking on the MA's? Very cool/odd size.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.