Maree The Red Spirit

mhmills

Fitted a 19mm Rear Sway bar. Bought it from Ultra Racing from Malaysia. I love it, rear end is so tight now, however, fitting it was a bit fiddly and painful. Got it on there and it does it's job, I'm happy :) Highly recommend it.

I was contemplating selling her as I was offered a mad car, but unsure if I want to. :(

On the other hand the 4AGE conversion may be taking place in the very near future. Also planning on getting some frontend camber going :)

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by mhmills

Members dont see this ad

I was contemplating selling her as I was offered a mad car, but unsure if I want to. :(

On the other hand the 4AGE conversion may be taking place in the very near future. Also planning on getting some frontend camber going :)

Cheers, Jake.

Once its 4age'd you won't look back!!

Are you coming to cc&d? If so you'll have to check the wiring on the datto! Webers has done a MAD job!!

What is this mad car you speak of?

Stu.

Once its 4age'd you won't look back!!

Are you coming to cc&d? If so you'll have to check the wiring on the datto! Webers has done a MAD job!!

What is this mad car you speak of?

Stu.

Sleeper; Holden VR Exec 5ltr 5 speed, cammed off it's nut and stupidly awesome exhaust, basically end at the fire wall and goes straight down.

Edited by mhmills

Upgraded front swaybar to a Whiteline 24mm, also fitted my Ultra Racing Front Radius Brace. Now the only way to describe the affects... GRIP! EW! She still slides and allows for much more control whilst sliding however, it doesn't slide as well or for as long under the power of the 4AC. So I think the 4AGE will be going in shortly. Also some camber plans should take shape shortly.

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by mhmills