January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_575770 I'm going to call you passion fingers from now on Because everything you touch you ʞ©$ɟ! If I don't ʞ©$ɟ it up, someone else will. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575784 Put a blower on it. Seems to fix all your other engines... Report
January 20, 201214 yr Author comment_579075 I'll just leave these here... Edited January 20, 201214 yr by mhmills Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_582175 Slanty's/AE71's are really growing on me. Slant, Flat, who gives a shit? :D Report
February 23, 201214 yr Author comment_586232 Long over due update. However, Maree is now running a bigport ae82 twincam. Took a LOT longer then expected the original date was ready for GoR, that failed miserably. However, she is ready for the SA AJD! Exhaust is the interesting part. Extractors (4-2-1) followed by 2.5" whole way, single 18" hotdog then 2.5" drift/twin pipes. ALL Stainless. It's LOUD!! I would like to thank DPB (and DPB's mate who wired like 90% of it up), Evan G and SLO-030. Without their help this wouldn't be finished... EVER! It is a messy conversion, but it runs, doesn't over heat, etc. I'm happy. Could do with a wiring clean up though :) Enjoy! Edited February 23, 201214 yr by mhmills Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_586236 Good work bro, I'm glad all my wiring is hidden, you don't realise how much there is! Even I wanna tidy mine up more. But as long as its functional for now it can all be tidied up as you go aye. :y: Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_586238 in that engine bay theres a ae71 loom AND a ae82 loom. hence why its so messy. when we return from out roadtrip to ajd in SA it will be tidy up Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_586240 2 looms, two times the POWAH! Wiring sucks the balls, hence why mine isnt done yet. Still gotta re route my tacho wire as it runs past my HU and make ticking noises through the speakers. Nope, just turn the stereo up. Report
February 23, 201214 yr Author comment_586248 Looms are gay. However, she runs. So who cares! Should have seen how messy it was before I tidied it up... Report
February 23, 201214 yr comment_586352 Scaring the shit out of pedestrians Limiter bashing ftw! Report
February 24, 201214 yr Author comment_586369 I think the drift pipes need to go. Cops will rape me if they hear me... Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_586375 just put in a proper muffler! conversion looks good, 4age is certainly an improvement over the 4k thats for sure. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now