Post Pics Of Your Cars.

Spode

I love your car Jonny. remember seeing it round Hobart when I used to live down there and also saw it at the drift day at basky.

fixed those rear quarters yet!?? :thumbsup:

Apart from the Hill climb at the start of the year, the blue Corolla has only had light duties lately. I been walking lately. Bodywork still not fixed. I have a new front pannel which is a start. I would like to get the whole thing sprayed, not sure what it would cost.

I have a bunch of parts for the AE86, including 20valve. I am at uni now, so this has to wait till I finnish the roll cage. (Or finnish uni, get job, pay bills, buy house and then... finnish cars) :cool:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jonny,

Ive given you a blast on the horn when I've seen you (was in Regent st, near the uni). I was in a KE36 with 4 driving lamps and TRD on the bonnet.

Anyways, your car is awesome, so is the website!! Where did you scrounge the bonnet and grille from.. You should make some fibreglass moulds!! I'd love that levin front on my KE36!! :thumbsup:

Hi. I used to have corolla wagons also.

The bonnet, grille, mirrors, badges, tail lights, wheels, LSD all come from Japan one way or another. Spent endless hours searching the internet, and either got lucky or spent alot of money over the years, and even had to learn some Japanese to get some parts! Its a pitty it looks so crap right now. The car is also fairly tight, and goes well on the track. Some pay for colour flip paint, it depends what you like.

I have never played with fibreglass. If someone wants to mould the bonnet, they can if they give me a firbreglass one also.

hey guys, I'm Matt. I have just moved to Lonnie and have had my rolla for around 2 years. i brought it stock and all that has been done has been done by me.

hey just thought i'd post up my rolla.

Its a 94 Csi with cold air intake (Prob more of a hot air intake ATM) :thumbsup: , Cannon muffler, 5" Tacho, Pioneer HU, Alpine 700w monoblock amp, Clarion 12" 1000w sub 2 ohm in custom Ae-92 hatch box. Thats about it.

The sound sys put out 132.7DB at the last USA day in launceston, and came 4th in its class. I broke a voice coil in my pioneer 12" 1000w 2ohm later that week, so now i have the clarion that i havn't had DB tested yet.

I have just moved to Launceston TAS, The local tas boys might have seen da rolla out and about.

Now for some pics of it.

1800ar.jpg

rollaarab4zn.jpg

rollamuddy6xg.jpg

rollaenginebay6bh.jpg

rollanorm8es.jpg

rollarfromt2th.jpg

rollasub13ej.jpg

rollasub28hp.jpg

rollatacho3gz.jpg

And just a PhotoChop i did of my rolla.

rollaute6ko.jpg

If you have seen it around please tell me, tell me what you like if anything about it.

8000 tacho is fine for a 20V as the peak power is at 7400-7600rpm, yes it will go over 8000rpm but other than showing off there is no need, I find my self changing gears with mine at around 7800rpm or earlier. don't belive what you hear about 8000+ rpm's. Thats unless you want to spend $1000+ on a set of cams for a 20V for those revs.

Ive seen your rx7 a couple of times in Rosny and I luv it! :jealous:

here are my two rides:

Ke10

ake107nz.jpg

S2 Rx7

128lr.jpg

We also own the Blue S2 Rx7 Sports Sedan race Car that races at Baskerville and Symmons (mostly at Baskerville though, havent been at symmons for a while)

Edited by Fayt

here is my main car my 1970 ke11, we have 26 cars in total at my place which all belong to my family, we have a little bit of everything in the car selection,

post-1027-1150372644.jpg

and ill chuck in a pick of our 1600 race car also for a stir

post-1027-1150373541_thumb.jpg

hey brendo shoot me your email addy and i will send you a couple of pics i have of your ke10 at baskerville when the old owner had it , we use to go out to baskerville with him some times, i might even have a vid of it..........

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla