Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 391.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

Indeed! Its a bit messy for my liking, I don't like looking for stuff.

But I would gladly take ownership of it.

 

Oh and the parts and motors there get me all excited.

Oooh just saw a picture of that light blue "Motorix style ke70" or whatever, there used to be a thread on it here. 4agze or te i think it was..

Anyway it looks badly smashed up :/

Oooh just saw a picture of that light blue "Motorix style ke70" or whatever, there used to be a thread on it here. 4agze or te i think it was..

Anyway it looks badly smashed up :/

 

309386_10150904187046478_1797502057_n.jpg

 

After getting banned on here I don't think there will be too much sympathy.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Why did he get banned? If I'm allowed to ask that?

 

He seemed like a pretty good bloke the times I have en countered him.

Probably went on a genuine/fake wheel rampage or something JDM related haha. Was a nice car though.

Sounds about right...

 

Good from far, but far from good (Body-wise)

But yeah engine, suspension and etc were really nice.

Yeah haha. It was certainly skiddable

Why did he get banned? If I'm allowed to ask that?

 

He seemed like a pretty good bloke the times I have en countered him.

 

What was the username?

309386_10150904187046478_1797502057_n.jpg

 

After getting banned on here I don't think there will be too much sympathy.

 

Ran out of Brakes, Road and Talent.

 

 

 

 

All at once!

Edited by SLO-030

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.