The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

cut and paste this:

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

put it in google translate, select translate from German, hit the listen button bottom right.

cut and paste this:

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

put it in google translate, select translate from German, hit the listen button bottom right.

Classic beat boxing Germans.

• 2 weeks later...

EMCEE Google can beat box.

Input this into translator. Select German as the language and click the audio/ sound bit. Blew my mind!

• 2 weeks later...

Ae71 pedal box prices, fu<k oath! I let two or so go last year and earlier in the year for $80 - $100, then another one for $150 including the clutch master hard lines and slave cylinder. Now they get put up wanting $300, and straight away someone snaps them up!!

I'm glad my ke already has one..

A fella from sydney is flying down to my place in tassie on sunday to buy my registered standard ae71 and drive it home, for the pure reason of taking the pedal box out to put in his ke70. Mind you, he will also use the car for spares.

I think someone has already started this, but you would do well to modify Ke pedal boxes to suit a hydraulic clutch!! Iv compared the two pedal boxes, i don't reckon there would be much to it at all

Ae71 pedal box prices, fu<k oath! I let two or so go last year and earlier in the year for $80 - $100, then another one for $150 including the clutch master hard lines and slave cylinder. Now they get put up wanting $300, and straight away someone snaps them up!!

I'm glad my ke already has one..

A fella from sydney is flying down to my place in tassie on sunday to buy my registered standard ae71 and drive it home, for the pure reason of taking the pedal box out to put in his ke70. Mind you, he will also use the car for spares.

I think someone has already started this, but you would do well to modify Ke pedal boxes to suit a hydraulic clutch!! Iv compared the two pedal boxes, i don't reckon there would be much to it at all

There isn't. I did it on my mates ke55 when he went 3tc.

The only real problem you have is making sure you drill holes in the right spot. If you get it wrong, it pushes the master cylinder wrong and slogs it out.

And you'll forever be replacing them every couple of month..

Isn't there a guy on here selling modded ones for 150? Seems insane to pay so much for them..