Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 391.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

  • Author

^ You look like this:

 

 

world-cup-rugby-coverage-black-eye-missing-teeth-small-92033.jpg

I don't know how many times ive given people the advice 'Leave the nut on a few threads so the steering wheel doesnt smash you in the face'.

 

You can guess the rest.

 

Nnnooooo!!! That hurts so much.

 

Only done it once!! Learnt that leason really quick.

Anyone seen Prometheus? Trying to decide whether to go to a 3D or standard showing.

Shot Nerfbat a PM, he saw it on friday.

PURE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!

 

Ah I want to see his response lol.

 

I reckon he'll just ignore it.

Nice how he's based in "Melbourne" and yet the rego plates are QLD.

So, the other day I saw a ke70 on a guys lawn, $6000 slapped on the board in the windscreen..

 

The 80ish year old owner outside, so without trying to sound like a dick i questioned him as to his price..

 

His response? He told me he went on ebay, and saw some of them for around $7000, so he put that price on it.

 

So i then proceeded to tell him the one's that are $7k are quite a bit different to his bog stock auto slanty..

Is it weird that I like NASCAR? Ever since I cancelled Austar, instead of Simpsons repeats on Sunday mornings I put the NASCAR on. It's actually pretty cool.

 

I don't mind it either.

The more you watch it, the more you understand the tactics and etc.

Also the pure amount of money involved in it is phenomenal.

Each team has three cars per track and each car is close to $500k each.

Just crazy.......

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.