July 20, 201214 yr comment_616671 B.L.Z.BUB, Snot35 and Jimi91 all having basically the same display picture, fvckoath its confusing haha Mwah hah hahah aha my evil plot is working. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616674 I just remembered I love early Corolla's rallying.......... Edited July 20, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616678 I just remembered I love early Corolla's rallying.......... Its the best, drifting is for the meow meow Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616715 Indeed Rollaclub is going crazy! I've also lost my love of rally.... Edited July 20, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616717 I think everyone should calm down. I'm not changing mine till Irokin changes it for me. Or Redwarf gets creative. Edited July 20, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616719 That's weak..... I also noticed you changed your location too reed Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616724 I'm not changing mine till Irokin changes it for me. I'm not sure you want that to happen... Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616725 I'm not sure you want that to happen... Cool bro, calm down. We're all friends here EDIT: sorted Edited July 20, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_616729 Hahahaha,I hope that Irokin is the one that decorated Reeds profile. Edit: well that explains it. Edited July 20, 201214 yr by Trev Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now