Slowest Rollaclub Road Trip Ever !

Teddy

Hahahh.

Well guys, all that goes around, comes around. That implying as i no longer work on cars full time has.. how do you say.. Sparked the hobby love back to what it was, many moons ago. And as a hobby i hope it stays, this referring to cars.

So. I'm Currently in Canada, But returning to Down under after many months O/S.

The last week in October this year, 2011, Myself and a hand full of us are doing a rather Large Road trip from Brisbane to Cairns, in a selection of.. well, unsavoury vehicles.

It will be slow.

It will be hilarious.

It will be totally recorded, blogged and broadcast.

It will be the start of something.. quuuite interesting.

So, Do yourselves a favour, Book mark this page, and check back as we get closer to the event for more updates on this week of unknown trekking across our country.

How can you be involved? Simply check back here and read the madness, Watch the video's, Enjoy the photo's & throw in your own opinion if you like. haha

Oh, i should say, Thus starts the first post of a new series of interactive events from myself & a handful of close others who.. alot of you will already know ;)

Cheers, its nice to be back :)

P.S. Yes, i like volvo's. Yes, there may be volvo content in this. Yes, i will finish the blue car.

P.P.S - Troopy Pop Top.JPG

;)

Any Questions? Ask away !

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

committee approval given.

Add to the trip ~ We now have a 3/4 diameter cookie smilie face from a promo at the coffee store to put into the window of one of the cars.

:rolls:

Edit. God, ive been here too long. I'm using fractions and imperial. ugh. Its f@$king huge, how about that. :P

I'll make the effort to wear a pair of pants.....

.....on my head for a whole leg of the trip :laff:

3/4 diameter cookie smilie face from a promo at the coffee store to put into the window of one of the cars

Only one?

Edited by Toy-Yoda