May 29, 200719 yr comment_179245 carbs FTW, way simpler, what do ya want for the seats outta it casey??? cheers james Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179545 Got a Ke70 booster, cost me $40 but will sell for $30 :hmm: Also got a 3k! Tis a powah house! will spin the wheels in 4th!!!!! :sob: (ok ok only if the car is in the air) Take it away kind sirs! Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179563 what a freebie leigh?? I'll take it for parts if so! Was really looking at gettin a paper clip and some pocket lint! But for u Si its free! :sob: Taking up space and has caused to many brusies on my shins from walking into it! Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179565 How about I give you a paper clip, some pocket lint, a six pack of your fav brew and I'll even throw in some belly button fluff!? :sob: the 3k head can go on my NA 4k for the old car! Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179571 How about I give you a paper clip, some pocket lint, a six pack of your fav brew and I'll even throw in some belly button fluff!? :sob: the 3k head can go on my NA 4k for the old car! Sounds good to me! :hmm: Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179618 ok wrecking a t18, bumpers are buggerd, as is the bonnet, passenger side front guard, drivers side tail light, every thing else allright, seats have a couple holes, smells of durry, yellow sports pedals gear knob and gear boot, dash is cracked, dash mat looks allright. diff $250 with new bearings still in boxes tailshaft $80 gearbox $150 shifts great those prices are firm, pm me for any thing else Report
June 1, 200719 yr comment_179789 taz rx are u definatly getting the 3k? cause i need all the 3k's for parts i can get..I'm doing a full bottom end rebuild to the race engine Report
June 1, 200719 yr comment_179799 well I'd mainly want the head, rocker cover, dizzy, alt etc. Do you want the bottom end? Report
June 1, 200719 yr comment_179800 i have all those parts here, will swap for a ke30 master cylender and booster :bash: Report
June 2, 200719 yr comment_179830 yeah that wuld be good, get everything u want off it and i will pick it up next time I'm in launy..already have 2 cranks and blocks to choose from so should be right but its always good to have spares...do u want anything for the bottom end? Report
June 2, 200719 yr comment_179897 Brendo, i have a complete 3k you can have, come take it away. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now