Subaru_Kid's Ae82 Tin Can - Parting Out

Subaru_kid

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

probs not. LOL I want to get under 1:40 at winton with a relatively stock smallport... even if it needs to be done on full slicks! :P

I like the setup of events at winton, there is heaps of track time and its cheaper than the track days ive seen at the other tracks. I like the location and the technical nature of the circuit. Its about skill and suspension setups rather than having power.

love the car, i own a 4ac ae82 myself so your giving me heaps of inspiration just a few questions though...

how did you get invited to the event at winton?

and what suspension set up are you running

Thanks dude! Theyre a very fun car arent they? Should post up a ride thread for yours!

For some events you just have to know the right people at the right time... for others you just sign up to tampered motorsport days via their facebook and emails. If you look around there are a few other groups holding track days aswell.

As far as suspension goes, not much really. Adjustable rear sway bar, coilovers (10/8k springs) and a rear strut brace... It doesnt have to be fancy, just getting it all to work in harmony is the trick.

Edited by Subaru_kid

They are a blast, took it to Atwood last weekend she was a bunch of fun.

I'm thinking of taking it to the December event with Tampered Motorsport, I might see you there.

Where did you get your coils from? I can't find them for the life of me !