Spencers Aw11 Mr2 Track/Streeter

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

Cheers guys, got my first event on the 15th a little motorkhana :)

She's not a daily yet for obvious reasons , but I take her to gym and back and WOW do I hAve a smile on my face! 2nd does 85 3rd does 1?? :P

Awww yeaa!! make sure you take lots of pics and vids, all the best for the day :)

Woah! thats a short ratio box. :y: My car does 100 in 2nd and tops out at 140 in 3rd... Which box do you have in there?

Edited by Subaru_kid

2nd does 85 3rd does 1?? :P

I'm gonna have to give mine some curry and see how it goes, just too wet here and my tyres are a bit dodgy.

It is looking really good KJ, those wheels look so good with the blue.

Do my dodgy trick and stretch black stockings over the brake lights and indicators, would look mad.

Edited by blzbub666

I know this might sound silly but the engine reminds me off a 2 stroke bike.. No power at the bottom of the gears but wants it get over 4000 it's a whole different animal .

Yea going to tint the lights this weekend and put some new color on it, camber the wheels and take a coil off,

I know this might sound silly but the engine reminds me off a 2 stroke bike.. No power at the bottom of the gears but wants it get over 4000 it's a whole different animal .

Yea going to tint the lights this weekend and put some new color on it, camber the wheels and take a coil off,

Found the same, you hit that rev range and its all torque. I did the same this morning, about 85 in second. Need a tacho.

OK! so some news , its first event is on the 19th Jan. :dance: Really excited as its my first track event and always wanted to get into the whole scene!

1st thing I need to worry about is scrutineering, I started a nice to do list which consits of quite a lot of small jobs to keep them happy, I'm doing my first event on the cheap to see if its my cup of tea and then take if from there. Only thing I'm really worried about is my tyres and cut springs.

As you can see I get put into the 2000cc and below catergory which = wrx,evo territory so I'm not expecting to much from myself or the car which is actually a good thing :happy:

OK! so some news , its first event is on the 19th Jan. :dance: Really excited as its my first track event and always wanted to get into the whole scene!

1st thing I need to worry about is scrutineering, I started a nice to do list which consits of quite a lot of small jobs to keep them happy, I'm doing my first event on the cheap to see if its my cup of tea and then take if from there. Only thing I'm really worried about is my tyres and cut springs.

As you can see I get put into the 2000cc and below catergory which = wrx,evo territory so I'm not expecting to much from myself or the car which is actually a good thing :happy:

As long as there is no oil leaks, the battery is down tight, the brake pedal doesnt go to the floor and the seat belts lock you should be right ;)

Its an awesome scene to get into, the whole atmosphere of the track is just awesome!

How come you cut the springs? especially since this is a track/street car...

And hey don't count yourself out! I was not even a second off a 2007 WRX STi, and only a few off of fully caged semi slick race ready WRX's around winton in my 82... youll be surprised what you can do with the right suspension setup and tyres, and some balls under braking :yes: