Pre Xmas Brisbane Cruise

B.L.Z.BUB

Yeah guys thanks for showing up for a great day :dance:

REED I hope Sam is OK mate......Really appreciate that you still rocked up with so much stuff happening.....Top effort as usual :y:

I reckon a regular hills run should start happening in the New year............

Members dont see this ad

Hope all is well buzzbub,

it was a pretty fun day!

I think yesterday was good evidence that you don't need a fancy done up car to enjoy yourself on a cruise! everyone seemed to enjoy the drive, and we had good fun at the meeting spots just chattin about cars, the way cruises are supposed to be! Il'l have to bring my petrol RC car along next time and join in.

was good to see the rain stay away untill the home stretch, and i reckon the rain kept away the cyclists! I hope i wasnt going too slow for some of you, i figured if nisrola wasnt right up my tail i was doing alright!

Very impressed with the blokes that drove up from warrick, thats commitment!

definately another one just like it the future, ill get my butt into gear and get a BBQ that works this time.

• Upvote 1

Was a great morning to start off with weather wise, and was warm up at the lookout,

Hope all is well Reed with Sam, beers although were subtle still cooled off the day, went to the Eatons Hill Tavern after that also, haha

Dave, I did not drive too aggresive and is always good to keep some space between some cars given the previous days weather, is that a good excuse, haha I did come unstuck a few times and could feel the rear end wanting to let go

Trev, mesmerizing is the word you will need to add to your vocab with the leaves swirling and ducking around corners in the race line,

Chris and Justin, I know you both miss driving a Corolla of some decription, in time boys

Guys from Warwick, RC cars were mad, nitro is awesome, haha thanks for coming up also,

Doug, I have to say rather great of you to not use colorful language this time round :wink:

Jake, cheers for making the venture on the bike, I know I bullied you going up the hill haha

So in short it seems I had a camera and will have to load up some pics, will do later today

Anyone got pics of my car dropping its guts. ha ha.

One better you and the car

DSC00143640x480.jpg

And everyone watching over

DSC00142640x480.jpg

Seems people can't read the signs

DSC00130640x480.jpg

here is the distance

DSC00141640x480.jpg

Trev, I don't know what to make of this pic

DSC00147640x480.jpg

Or Justin for that matter

DSC00149640x480.jpg

Dave and I talkin shop

DSC00171640x480.jpg

haha nice photos!

good photo of me in photo number 1...

as trev said.....

Rollaclub cruise, subaru leading, followed by a ford, then a toyota, followed by a nissan powered toyota. with a nissan ute, another falcon, 4wd surf, and a late model corolla wagon!

who said rollaclub isnt diverse!

it was a pretty fun day!

I think yesterday was good evidence that you don't need a fancy done up car to enjoy yourself on a cruise! everyone seemed to enjoy the drive, and we had good fun at the meeting spots just chattin about cars, the way cruises are supposed to be! Il'l have to bring my petrol RC car along next time and join in.

i figured if nisrola wasnt right up my tail i was doing alright!

Was a hell of a day and I hope it is repeated.

Dave, I did not drive too aggresive and is always good to keep some space between some cars given the previous days weather, is that a good excuse, haha I did come unstuck a few times and could feel the rear end wanting to let go

Trev, mesmerizing is the word you will need to add to your vocab with the leaves swirling and ducking around corners in the race line,

Wish I got that pic :(

Oh and sorry for hurrying you along and nearly going up your ass :P

Trev, I don't know what to make of this pic

DSC00147640x480.jpg

Or Justin for that matter

DSC00149640x480.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha nice photos!

good photo of me in photo number 1...

as trev said.....

Rollaclub cruise, subaru leading, followed by a ford, then a toyota, followed by a nissan powered toyota. with a nissan ute, another falcon, 4wd surf, and a late model corolla wagon!

who said rollaclub isnt diverse!

It is always good to have a mixed group of cars as even though we joined for the love of toyota, we have stayed on as mates.

Keen for,the next one guys definitly another mountain run and we shall try doin this once,or more,times a year lol

KEEP ME UPDATED, as said, will be getting new front brakes and putting the new rear tires on and maybe giving it more hell.