Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

that is disgusting.

 

 

 

just sayin'

time to put it down the track reed

haha nice, I'm going to say this here and no where else.

 

I'm getting a 4age ke70, jdm ecu, t series lsd, coilovers and other goodies :)

  • Author

haha nice, I'm going to say this here and no where else.

 

I'm getting a 4age ke70, jdm ecu, t series lsd, coilovers and other goodies :)

 

That is disgusting.

 

 

Just sayin'

 

 

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

No it hasnt broken...

My neighbour was drunk and told me about this, was on Gumtree for $15.

 

YOINK!

 

Probably a bit big but the price was right.

 

IMAG0169.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • 2 weeks later...

Flatty Flatty Flatty

dibs on old panels... ?

How's it coming along Rian?

  • Author

dibs on old panels... ?

 

If I can't sell the lot as a whole conversion they're yours.

 

EDIT: Its on, just need to do my rear bar. Which means pulling out my boot install :doh:

 

Y U NO THINK OF THAT BEFORE REED!

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.