Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

Man this things come a long way.

Can only see it getting better

Was in a bad mood with it and was seeing what I could swap for it. All I got offered was Skylines, Silvias and 4x4's.

haha. i would never swap with anyone on boost anyway. i have sold a few cars on boost and have always recieved retarded swap comments. i got a msg from a guy wanting my r34 and offered me a 250cc dirtbike lol

g day i'm new to this site and the net, building a4agze -ke 70 and am trying to learn how to email and contact fellow owners. help would be appreciated

  • Author

g day i'm new to this site and the net, building a4agze -ke 70 and am trying to learn how to email and contact fellow owners. help would be appreciated

 

Ask in the proper area like in the Off Topic forums, not a rides thread.

 

On topic, seeing as I lost my job I'm gonna have a crack at the struts / master cylinder upgrade next week.

Seeing as I'll more than likely have plenty of time on my hands in the current job market.

  • Author

Was in a bad mood with it and was seeing what I could swap for it. All I got offered was Skylines, Silvias and 4x4's.

 

Just 5 minutes ago got offered a RB20 Onevia track car or a 'worked' R31.

Your car > than a dirty neesan!!!!

  • Author

So much for time off, sorted a job already :y:

 

So to celebrate I bought some slotted rotors, brake pads and rack boots for the XT conversion.

 

Now that I'm this deep in I think I will wait till I get my redundancy money and get a full bush kit. I'm gonna grab some spare LCA's and press the ball joints in at my course so they are ready to go.

 

One day, they will be in my car.... one day.

Get some motivation and I'll come help put it all in the car :)

  • Author

Motivation is there, just gotta accumulate all the parts. I want to do it all in one go (well the front end anyway).

Think all I need for the front is bushes. I'm sure Ill think of more, the pile of parts gets bigger and bigger.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.