Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 17Th All Jap Day 2012

Featured Replies

I more relieved its all intact, haha

 

Bringing the foods service bus?

 

yeah mate. bringing the munchies again :-)

gotta keep us R.C guys well fed, errm fat....lol

  • Replies 151
  • Views 103.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • heya Brendo, last time we left at 630-7am, and still got there with plenty of time to spare. i took the wrong turn off the M1 at one point too, lol Convoy sounds like fun..!

Posted Images

Will bring some coin down if anyone has decent 4x110

Wheels (superlites etc be nice lol)

was worried you had ripped her out, mate.. thank the Gods..!

bringing Luke and Rob down in one of mine, may not be a 'Rolla,but at the least, a Toyota

:wave:

 

I shotgun the front

 

:pulp:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh snap

i'm getting picked up

 

Guess i'll be bringing some pillows :lol:

Will bring some coin down if anyone has decent 4x110

Wheels (superlites etc be nice lol)

Hmmm let me see what i can dig up...hehe

If my car is fixed and running I'll bring her along

What happened to her mate?

 

Hmmm let me see what i can dig up...hehe

 

Awesome, even if you let me know if you find anything and I can get them another time! happy to buy stock 1X/2X rims/hubcaps too!

RC banner is organised too guys........ :-)))

Is this a bit of a swap meet aswell// I'm down but wanna know if the rolla boys are meeting beforehand?? What's the admission fee and when do i have to be there by?/, please let me know I'm leaving ippy round 8

Awesome, even if you let me know if you find anything and I can get them another time! happy to buy stock 1X/2X rims/hubcaps too!

I'm bringing a set mate, fit awsome on a ke26 lol

hey dougy how much do i have to bring with me (i did sent you a txt message)

I'm picking up some snags today, any requests?

Ill be there in my new rig!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.