Spotted

Jared

Spotted a very nice, clean ke20 on east av in blackforest

see it all the time in same spot (its a shame it doesnt get driven more)

new orange paint job, redone interior, chrome new schoolish 14s(unfortunate wheels for such a nice car)

looks great

ne one on here

also spotted a cream ae71 panelvan with black lip yesterday between unley and goodwood road

Members dont see this ad
Spotted a very nice, clean ke20 on east av in blackforest

see it all the time in same spot (its a shame it doesnt get driven more)

new orange paint job, redone interior, chrome new schoolish 14s(unfortunate wheels for such a nice car)

looks great

ne one on here

also spotted a cream ae71 panelvan with black lip yesterday between unley and goodwood road

i rekon ive seen the same orange ke20 parked at marion once.

also the AE71 might be the Aye Jay Pee eeS parts runner, i forget the fellas name.

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

i rekon ive seen the same orange ke20 parked at marion once.

also the AE71 might be the Aye Jay Pee eeS parts runner, i forget the fellas name.

cheers, scott

yea more than likley his...

dave his name is... good mate of mine!

always very dirty, and covered in a j p s stickers hahah

Edited by kE20ME

as wierd as it is for a vic member to spot sa cars, i also caught up with the restored orange ke20. saw him in the carpark infront of the foodland on glen osmond road, across from the akraba shopping centre. it was still running the 3k, but he wanted a 4a in there.

Edited by dfunkt

Ke30 parked at the bottom of the darlington hill. in some car park across the road from the Quix.

Spotted a greeny coloured (possibly willow green) ke30 on main south road heading north. i was at the O'halloran hill woolies servo.

A redish coloured ke30. only saw it for a second at it drove past. looked as if it had celica wheels like i had on my 30. Cnr of Blacks road and Main South, 5 seconds down the road from the servo.

Last but not least. I saw a hovercraft. saw it as i was walking to the back of work to hope in the car. then caught up with it again at Bedford Pk.

Hovercrafts are strange fun things to be in and drive.

Talked to the lady who owns the ke26 wagon and she said if she ever decides to let go of it she will tell me, so if it happens and I can't snatch it up I shall pass the opportunity to you folks if possible.

Also coming out of the carpark at nuriootpa around 540 spotted a white 30 with old plates, might be [whatsthename] on here who had the old plates?

Last but not least. I saw a hovercraft. saw it as i was walking to the back of work to hope in the car. then caught up with it again at Bedford Pk.

WTF???

Hovercrafts are strange fun things to be in and drive.

Double WTF??? I must live in a bubble! :(

Anyway I almost stacked my car on the way home from the city tonight. Saw a KE11 headed into city on Anzac Hwy between Greenhill Rd. and Sout Tce. at approx 6:20pm. Had a venetian and that's all I noticed. So rare to see these on the road now that my first thought was that someone had stolen my car. I didn't notice if it had stockies and caps or not but it looked well cool. :wink:

Oh and before anyone gets smart and explains to me what a hovercraft is..... don't spend the energy....... however I have never seen one just driving up to Bedford Park let alone been in one or driven one myself.

Almost stack your car from seeing the KE?

:wink: I wasn't in mine. Wish I had have been now though.

A SQN for Australian Air Force Cadets has one which they teach people to drive..in cadets.

Otherwise I wouldn't know either.

Thank god. I thought I must have grown up in the most boring family ever. :(

Edited by Chobis

:wink: I wasn't in mine. Wish I had have been now though.

Thank god. I thought I must have grown up in the most boring family ever. :(

WHAT?? your family doesnt have a hovercraft?? get with the time :y: Jason ke30 has a hover-rolla, check his thread :y: