August 31, 200917 yr comment_370224 I couldn't resist Yeh Stout is defo ugly. Overstyled indicators on top of the guards is what attracted me to it. As Raven mentioned the green one is my Mk1 Ford Cortina. First car I ever bought in fact. Full on Rat styling like the VW boys like to do in Europe. Thought so! That 'tube' installed on your Stout on your drivers side window in your signature is an original air conditioner isnt it? I recall seeing something like that where you had top feed ice it? haha Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370291 Spotted you today RA28GT, Port Wakey road, I was heading south, Couldnt miss the car, Nucking Futs. Top work for sure. Also spotted a bunch of boys in a Blue KE70 going along coro parade... Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370349 Its ok to post 82's in here too you know bugz :lol: Saw a bunch of nice rollas out at the motorkhana on sunday. Few 86's and gusto's 82. Was drooling over (umm now excuse my nievity) but what I think was a panda te72 (2 door ke sedan looking thing :osama: ), was HOT. Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370367 Spotted you today RA28GT, Port Wakey road, I was heading south, Couldnt miss the car, Nucking Futs. Top work for sure. Also spotted a bunch of boys in a Blue KE70 going along coro parade... Yay another spot! If your into corollas its hard to miss! Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370381 Thought so! That 'tube' installed on your Stout on your drivers side window in your signature is an original air conditioner isnt it? I recall seeing something like that where you had top feed ice it? haha Chobis your cars are amazing! seriously who wouldnt floss that stout! yeah always wondered what those tubes were, i've seen heaps on junk styled MK1s. there pretty cool. Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370385 Thought so! That 'tube' installed on your Stout on your drivers side window in your signature is an original air conditioner isnt it? I recall seeing something like that where you had top feed ice it? haha You are correct RA28GT. I used it on the Cortina for the photoshoot cos it looks better on that car. It is an evaporative cooler and you put ice or cold water in the top and as you drive along the air passes through into the cabin supposedly cooling you. Genuine after market accessory in the 1940's and 50's in USA. I only know of 3 in SA.... there may be a couple more now. I have one and my mate has one (shown in the pics on his DeSoto) and someone else has one on a led sled. I had two but sold one to a bloke in QLD who proceeded to smash it into a gatepost cos he got too close with the car and forgot it was on there. :osama: Chobis your cars are amazing! seriously who wouldnt floss that stout! yeah always wondered what those tubes were, i've seen heaps on junk styled MK1s. there pretty cool. Cheers mate, they look better in pics than in the metal though. It was a great day really. The pics I posted on the previous page don't really do justice to the coolness factor of such a mix of non-perfect classic cars in the same place. The theme of the shoot was "Rat Pack" of Adelaide. We all wore suits trying to mimic the original rat pack of the 50's/60's (ie Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr etc etc). Can't wait to see the real pics in the magazine by someone who actually knows how to take photo's. Actually I might have a pic of the suit factor. Yeh I do. That's me in the first photo hanging onto the back of my Stout as if it's going to roll away. :lol: Edited September 1, 200917 yr by Chobis Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370389 that must've been a great shoot to be in Chobis :lol: v envious...... Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370391 Also spotted a bunch of boys in a Blue KE70 going along coro parade... i saw the same one, but on main road. I was probably 2 minutes behind ya! Swamp coolers man, crazy. There was a couple of NOS ones for sale on Ozrodders about 12 months back. Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370454 Had a wild day out spotting rollas today First I saw a yellow KE70 with longchamps all round at a tyre place I went to. Then driving along I saw Troy's RA28GT's KE20, looks even better in the flesh and good to meet you mate!! Then saw Punchy's KE25 parked outside Subway on Unley Road What a wicked day driving around getting all my odd jobs done driving in my rolla, weather was wild for it :P Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370497 Had a wild day out spotting rollas today First I saw a yellow KE70 with longchamps all round at a tyre place I went to. Then driving along I saw Troy's RA28GT's KE20, looks even better in the flesh and good to meet you mate!! Then saw Punchy's KE25 parked outside Subway on Unley Road What a wicked day driving around getting all my odd jobs done driving in my rolla, weather was wild for it :P The yellow 70 would have been me, Bselect @ Windsor Gardens up on North East Road... you must have been the silver 4age 71 that pulled in!! Edited September 1, 200917 yr by Ae71Rola Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370646 The yellow 70 would have been me, Bselect @ Windsor Gardens up on North East Road... you must have been the silver 4age 71 that pulled in!! Yeah that was me :P Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370720 orange/brown KE3# panelvan along portrush rd this arvo about 230 Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370740 Spotted... Sick looking Ke2x white with black fender mirros and front spoiler and sick looking rims turning onto sudultz road bout 2pm today Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370742 Yeah that was me :P the car looks sick mate... come back and see me if you need some tyres soon! Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370767 the car looks sick mate... come back and see me if you need some tyres soon! Yeah I was just checking the price of the Adrenalins and they were a bit more exxy than another Bridgestone I normally go to so unless you can make some ground on the price I won't be back, sorry dude :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now